Do you have a doppelganger?

Do you have a doppelganger? A doppelganger is an apparition or double of a living person. It is said that we have up to 6 people who look almost exactly like ourselves. Do you ever have anyone that comes up to you to tell you that you look like another person? My mom has been told multiple times that she looks/reminds a person of Sandra Bullock. I have been told I looked like some person that I do not remember once lol (I didn't see the resemblance) & I apparently look like a girl who's in my grade in my own school. My family calls her my mexi-twin (she's Mexican) Do I remind you of anyone?
Do you have a doppelganger?

How about my mummsy?

If you are interested in this try this website for your own matches www.ilooklikeyou.com & check out Francois Brunelle's work. He photographs people who are not blood related but look alike.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• 5|2
  • Me and this guy stood talking to each other one day
    in a store i thought he was my school teacher and
    he thought i was someone he knew it's crazy but
    i believe we have people who look like us out there.

• I couldn't find a good match on the site, but I had a waiter come up to me in a Cracker Barrel once and say "I always think you're a friend of mine, and then I get closer and see that you're not." He gave me the guy's name and I facebook-checked him, and yeah, he had an uncanny resemblance to me.

I've seen other people who looked like clones. I had a computer teacher in high school who looked like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, although she was much cooler.

• I never really saw anyone who looked like me very much. Maybe I'll see one day.

• Supposedly everbody has a doppelganger. I don't know if I have one, but there's this junior in my highschool, and thus senior that look literally exactly the same. I get them mixed up all the time, even when I'm up close with them.

• It would be interesting to be them

• Wait a minute. You and your Mexico twin girl or whatever look the same. Whaat?

• Yeah, apparently we do. I had a question on it before but it got deleted :/

• They might be coming for you right now! Act nonchalant.

• Well they'd have to track me because I'm multiple states away than normal @Kinstrome

• You're my doppelgänger ;D
    You just don't look like me.

• THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING! :D

• I have a twin so yeah... my clone

• Cool. I would want to be a twin :/

• Yeah... it's not so great being in classes and stuff together

• Im to competitive for that crap lol

• The amount of people who say I look like James Franco is in the double digits. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

• I'd say it's a good thing haha

• You don't look like Sandra Bullock at all

• Someone said I look like Jake Ryan from the movie "16 Candles". I'm not sure if that's good or not.

• I think it's good

• Now THAT I would like to see lol. Jake Ryan is totally hot!!!

What Girls Said 9

• Are we counting relatives? Cuz my sister looks almost exactly like me. Except she's really pretty and hates when people compare me to her. She has a nice body, she dresses nicely and she hates the fact that skinny, bummy me gets mistaken for her a lot.

Also, I did see a girl who somewhat looked like me. She was just more dark skin than me. But she looked similar to me. Though my brother said she was my "Indian twin", the chica looked Indian. I didn't think we looked that similar, but I could see the resemblance for sure.

• That's awesome, my mexi-twin doesn't look sister close but we look similar apparently

• Everyone tells me I look like Jennifer Lawrence. You guys can compare.
    i829.photobucket.com/.../007_zps6ponns15.jpg

• I've had multiple people tell me at work while I was cashing them out that I look like their niece or daughter in law or granddaughter.

I've had a couple tell me I look like Leighton Meester (which baffles me).

But I haven't like... noticed anyone who looks like me.

• couple people*

• I can't really see the Leighton match but then again I can't see my mom as Sandra Bullock either & people have told her she looks & acts like her lol

• Yeahhhh I don't see the Leighton match either lmao

• I've had people who tell me I look like keke Palmer (in case you don't know what she looks like here's a pic)
    images.j-14.com/.../keke-palmer.jpg

• There is apparently someone who looks similar to me in my city. I haven't seen her, but a guy I work with told me he has seen her.

• Oooh it's kind of creepy to know that some looks like you that is close

• Yeah I know. I am kind of curious to be honest though.

• I would be too!

• I have a twin lol...

• You and that girl do look alike :)

I haven't met anyone who looks like me. My mom and I have a similar nose but that's it.

• Haha I wonder if she knows it... I didn't know until a fellow student told me

• Haha you know her?

• Yeah she's in the same grade & school as me. She's not my friend or anything but it's not like we haven't talked before.

• People say my doppelganger is Kim kardashian.

• I'm sure I do, just haven't found her yet ;p