Do you have a doppelganger?

Do you have a doppelganger? A doppelganger is an apparition or double of a living person. It is said that we have up to 6 people who look almost exactly like ourselves. Do you ever have anyone that comes up to you to tell you that you look like another person? My mom has been told multiple times that she looks/reminds a person of Sandra Bullock. I have been told I looked like some person that I do not remember once lol (I didn't see the resemblance) & I apparently look like a girl who's in my grade in my own school. My family calls her my mexi-twin (she's Mexican) Do I remind you of anyone?
Do you have a doppelganger?

How about my mummsy?

If you are interested in this try this website for your own matches www.ilooklikeyou.com & check out Francois Brunelle's work. He photographs people who are not blood related but look alike.

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 9

• Are we counting relatives? Cuz my sister looks almost exactly like me. Except she's really pretty and hates when people compare me to her. She has a nice body, she dresses nicely and she hates the fact that skinny, bummy me gets mistaken for her a lot.

Also, I did see a girl who somewhat looked like me. She was just more dark skin than me. But she looked similar to me. Though my brother said she was my "Indian twin", the chica looked Indian. I didn't think we looked that similar, but I could see the resemblance for sure.

• That's awesome, my mexi-twin doesn't look sister close but we look similar apparently

• Everyone tells me I look like Jennifer Lawrence. You guys can compare.
    i829.photobucket.com/.../007_zps6ponns15.jpg

• I've had multiple people tell me at work while I was cashing them out that I look like their niece or daughter in law or granddaughter.

I've had a couple tell me I look like Leighton Meester (which baffles me).

But I haven't like... noticed anyone who looks like me.

• couple people*

• I can't really see the Leighton match but then again I can't see my mom as Sandra Bullock either & people have told her she looks & acts like her lol

• Yeahhhh I don't see the Leighton match either lmao

• I've had people who tell me I look like keke Palmer (in case you don't know what she looks like here's a pic)
    images.j-14.com/.../keke-palmer.jpg

• There is apparently someone who looks similar to me in my city. I haven't seen her, but a guy I work with told me he has seen her.

• Oooh it's kind of creepy to know that some looks like you that is close

• Yeah I know. I am kind of curious to be honest though.

• I would be too!

• I have a twin lol...

• You and that girl do look alike :)

I haven't met anyone who looks like me. My mom and I have a similar nose but that's it.

• Haha I wonder if she knows it... I didn't know until a fellow student told me

• Haha you know her?

• Yeah she's in the same grade & school as me. She's not my friend or anything but it's not like we haven't talked before.

• People say my doppelganger is Kim kardashian.

• I'm sure I do, just haven't found her yet ;p