Guys, would you date or mind a curvy girl like this (pics)?

would you date or mind a girl like this? curious for this and i'm working out so i will get fitter.

would you date or mind a curvy girl like this (pics)?

• i would mind
    57% (24)
  • i wouldn't mind
    29% (12)
  • body size doesn't matter
    2% (1)
  • other (comment please)
    12% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Guy

• curvy gals FTW basiclly... love em!

• It goes to show you that some men have radically different definitions of curvy. I, along with many other men, consider this fat.

• @damionrain100 call it however u want... i find this body attarctive basically

is it bad?

What Guys Said 23

• I would mind. That person has a lot of lifestyle changes to make.

• I'm not attracted to that kind of body.
    And that's not curvy, that's chubby/fat.

• That's not curvy. Curvy is like the hour glass figure, reverse heart shape. Sorry its a no for me. Lower body shape is extremely important to me. Your lower body shape doesn't really benefit from the extra weight. You really need to loose as much weight as possible to get your body proportions straight.

Sorry if I offended you its just my personal opinion. Good thing is as a women some guy out there will always find you gorgeous you just have to find him

• I like curvy, but not curvy like that.

Sorry :/

• I wouldn't be attracted, but you'll still meet plenty of guys who will date you... they just might not be as cool or fit as you'd like.

And kudos on working to get in shape. Remember, cut down the salt, eat bananas so the potassium works to keep you from getting tons of water weight, and remember, small snacks of high protein food instead of big meals with tons of sugar and carbs. Oh, and drink plenty of water to curb cravings.

• i'm pretty sure thats a man under there

• I love curvy girls, but there is something odd here. The legs and butt seem unproportionately small/skinny. ?

• I think a girl with a body like that should watch her diet and perhaps exercise a little more often. Diet is more important.

• I don't want to be mean, and I don't know if that is you or not. But that isn't curvy, that is a fat person. This website is all about the cold hard truth right?
    I'll forever be anti-fat acceptance. Just watch what you eat and be active.

• I like the boobs :) if she has a nice face and good personality I would date her :)

• THAT IS NOT CURVY. It is fat. Fat women like to call themselves curvy now these days.

• I'd not only date you, I'd try my best to stay in a long lasting relationship. Believe me, I'll want you every single night.

• Troll harder, your obviously a dude. next...

• I absolutely ADORE these pictures and would date and do anything else you wanted to do.

That is a super sexy body to me, makes me really turned on.

Very hot, very sexy, very beautiful.

• Kinda borderline for my tastes, but I'd give it a try.

• I'd be cool with it. Still looks sexy

• Lol I don't mean to be a dick, but how is that curvy?

• nope. personally I like thin girls. I look at the body before I look at the face

• 1. this is not curvy its chubby
    2. i wouldn't really mind dating her

• Actually pretty hot in my opinion.

• I personally wouldn't. I hope you enjoy and stick to your workouts. Lots of people quit but I hope you can stick with it and feel Better

• That's fat not curvy. No

• You're quite sexy ;)