Am I fat or no?

Am I fat or no..?

My brothers say I'm fat.. They say it very vividly and I just want the truth..

Oops I put this under the wrong thing

Most Helpful Guy

• OMW!!! If I could create an image of my PERFECT woman's body, it is YOURS!! I mean it. From your chest, and belly, to your hips, and thighs, you are an absolute voluptuous knockout!! Stay exactly as you are and guys will kill each other to be near you. Don't allow anyone to tell you that you are overweight. Amazing. I can't stop looking at you! Would you mind sharing dress size and measurements with us? Thank you SO much for sharing!!

• Also, we would love to see your face.

• @grahamcracka

• I am more than twice her age. One may not admire and compliment a woman's body today if she happens to be younger than he?

What Guys Said 18

• You got some extra lbs on ya, wouldn't say you're fat though.

• You're a bit chubby not to the point of 'fat'

• your body's hot basically!

• Labels such as fat, or ugly help destroy the self confidence of women, so i'll just say that you're beautiful, a label i think all women should embrace.

• A little bit, curvy is a better word. If your face is pretty and you have a good style I'd date you.

• overweight but not fat. if your health isn't a problem then nothin to worry about

• Yes you should have lots of boyfriends that's how i see it.. hahaha

• well I'm gonna be brutally honest since you asked you are NOT fat just slightly chubby and some guys are into that don't worry about it too much

• Okay thank you for the honesty

• dont feel bad I would most def go out with a girl with your body type we dont all like rake thin girls

• Okay Thank you so much

• Doesn't look fat. Is your waist measurement less than 80% of your hip measurement?

• well since the cam puts o about 10 pounds i say you look about average could try toning up a bit you would be pretty hot then but you are fine as you are

• Okay! I'm a swimmer so give me a little and I'll be more toned

• yea swimming is like 1 of the best full body workouts u can do so yea you should be well on your way
      just don't slack off

• I won't! Thank you for your comment!

• A. Yes you're very fat. B. I don't think you know the meaning of the word vividly considering how you're using it

• Very fat, yea

• You're not exactly fat, but you aren't skinny either

• yes. but you can always get rid of it.

• not so fat but a little

• I am super picky and I like more skinny but obviously plenty of guys like you the way you are

• Nice tits, I like girls with curves

• You aren't fat, but you aren't overweight either. u are like inbetween

• I'm a swimmer so I have a bit of muscle

What Girls Said 16

• Nothing wrong with you. You look great in the jeans and tank.

• You're not fat. But you are chubby.

• Thank you (:

• You're welcome. I think in the second pic, you look really nice though. It's up to you if you wanna drop a little weight or not :)

• You r fat boo boo stop eating mash potatoes

• Didn't you post this earlier?
    But not really. A little fuller figured. But you're how. old? I think its pretty normal to fill out through puberty.
    I definitely chunked when I was 13-16 a bit

• I'm 16 and no, I haven't

• Yeah you're normal then. Thicker, but I wouldn't say you're fat or anything

• Okay well thank you

• Your not fat but you do look like your a little over weight. If you want to fix that try exercising. Though I'm sure guys will still find you attractive. :)

• I'm a swimmer, I exercise a lot and I eat very healthy

• If you want to try maybe do some strength training to help tone your body?

• I'll look into it! Thank you so much'

• You are not overweight or obese. I don't think that fat is an appropriate word but I can't think of any other word, maybe thick? but your obviously not obese

• @YourFutureEx could you please move this to the "how do I look" category please and thank you ^^

• Sorry. I accident put it in the wrong one

• Thank you for changing it, and I'm 5'9, I am a bigger girl, I know that for a fact, but they lash at my weight more than brothers should

• Someone did it before I arrived :3

• I thought you were fat but then I saw the second pic... I'd say you're just chubby.

• im 14 5`7 and 155 u are in no way shape or form fat you are thick or as i put it big boned

• Wow at the difference between the girls comments and the boys comments :O

• And I'd say you're curvy. Not fat.

• Funny thing is, they would still date her if given the chance. I think most are all talk an no action 😂

• I'm honestly not caring anymore. Thank you for the comment! And I know it's kinda of a crazy difference !

• You are yes. I don't understand all the "no you're not" comments. You're about the same size as I am, and I am definitely not skinny. I am working on it though. I went to my doctor and asked him his opinion, and he told me I could stand to lose about 20 to 30 pounds. He gave me a list of foods to eat, and I am also signing up for a personal trainer on Tuesday. I used to be active back in the day, but after an injury I let myself go and I only just decided I needed to get back to my old active self. I don't have an excuse anymore.

• I'm an athlete. I shockingly have a lot of muscle. I'm a swimmer and I'm going into kickboxing. Well im proud of you for choosing a healthy life style! It takes a lot to start!

• Everyone is different, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm sure you're a lovely person! Siblings always say certain things that can be mean, but all that matters is that YOU feel great in your skin, and I don't see a reason why you shouldn't! Smile and be confident :-)

• Thank you! That means a lot!

• Yes. Full honesty. You are overweight. Quite.

But the majority of people are overweight. Hence, all the "no you're not fat at all!" Replies.

• Thank you! I love the honesty

• I'm sure you'll slim out as you get older so long as you stay active :)

• I will! Thank you!

• Nah, I'd say you're average.

• Thank you (:

• No problem! When I was 16, I hit puberty and became your size, but now I'm 19 and have slimmed down quite a bit since then. Don't worry about it, your brothers are just jerks haha

• I got 4 of them!! It's a lot, but seriously thank you!

• Yes, you are fat.

• I wish people would stop sugarcoating the damn truth. I mean, c'mon, it's not like you need any more sugar in your life...

• Lol bitter bitch looks great on you. Maybe you need a little sugar coating.

• Better being a bitter bitch than an obese one.

• Yes ur overweight