Guys, toned butt and legs but no bust?

I have a compact round butt and toned legs and a toned tummy but no bust what so ever. What do guys think of this?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• That's totally fine as long as the overall shape is proportionate. Small bust would not wreck that proportion.

What Guys Said 10

• This is how I work when it comes to girls "Face, ass then chest when it comes to the matter order of importance" SO YOU'RE PERFECT since boobs don't matter to me lol i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om-add-text%201_4.gif

• I am perfectly fine with that!! I toned ass/, tummy, and legs is really hott, i wouldn't worry about not having the boobs, i am sure your body still looks hott!

• OMG, that's an awesome body you got there! I love toned tummy and legs, and a compact butt makes you really hot! <3

• Booty lovers will like your body.

And there are A LOT of booty lovers

• I like thick/curvy girls, so nope.

• Sounds great to me. If a girl has a nice butt and legs I dont care what her boobs look like.

• I don't at all mind a small bust

• Would be better with bigger boobs, but still sounds good

• Sounds good !!

• I love a small bust. You sound perfect to me!!!