This is so not like me, but I'm just curious what people think of me when they first see me.. (Appearance wise).. What do y'all think?

What would your first impression be?

• Ugly
  • Basic/average
  • Beautiful/stunning
  • Sexy
  • Unique/rare beauty
  • Cute
  • Okay

Most Helpful Guy

• I go with the "stunning". You're VERY attractive, and you give a good vibe, someone that likes having some fun.

• i love how everyone is saying that! this chick definitely knows how to have a good time.

• no of course not. not ALL the time. gotta rest in between sessions.

• You suck @puma13 lol

What Guys Said 28

• I meant to put unique because I have a nirvana shirt that looks a lot like yours and I've never seen anyone else with one.

• You look beautiful. My first impression is that you have a good sex life because of the shade of lipstick you chose. I know that sounds unintelligent but countless studies have shown that the color red is associated with promiscuity, so that is what I think. Your eyes look captivating. I don't know why but you make me think of a siren.

• that's your first impression? you're not a man.

• I love red lipstick :) haha and me and my man do have good sex! Although I may come off promiscuous, we've been together for almost 2 years and I'm 100% loyal. I think people perceive me as sexy and promiscuous.. But I'm not really "that" girl, I guess I just have that kinda look lol

• you DEFINITELY have that look

• I voted D. How honest do you want me to be with you with what my first thoughts where? I do not know how open you are.

• Personally I voted D because I think your so so sexy.

• Thanks :)

• Do you want me to tell you more of what I was thinking or are you good? I am very open if you want to know more. :)

• You look stunning. If i had the guts (which i don't cause i'm very shy) i would ask you out... if i knew you. You are a beauty though :-)

• Hot blonde bombshell.

• Can I cuddle with you? :)

• I would think to myself "wow, she's cute" then attempt to get your attention or walk away hah.

• You're darn attractive and I'd have an urge to chat you up. At the same time I'd feel you wouldn't give me the time of day.

• exactly

• Don't be so hard on yourself! I'm in a relationship so I wouldn't give anyone the time of day if it makes you feel better 😊

• I was right!

• let's just say you look so hot, that I am questioning if that's really you...

• Haha awesome!! Lol

• Wow I can actually see that! Lol

• you know this may break the record for this site for most comments ever about a girl...

• ur hot brah

• You look very very nice. In the sexy category. Pretty shape.

• https://youtu.be/se9xr2ezOyc

Literally the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw your pictures. Should really say it all haha

And don't worry, despite almost never worrying much about looks I asked the same sort of question not long ago. It's normal to wonder what other people are thinking.

• I would say average looking too high maintenance

• she's average looking? ok. what planet are you on?

• Holy joop! I hit ugly by mistake! Disregard that vote because nothing is further from the truth! First impression: EYES! You are all around attractive. I'd think you were more like 22 years old though.

• First impression? High maintenance.

• Your all those adjectives ^_^ very hot and very innocent body.

• You're really beautiful And look lots of fun to be with.

• me like a lot!

• Gorgeous, but generic in my opinion

• generic? where you live? Sweden?

• whatever. she's hot, that's all that matters. if being hot is generic, then i'll take it.

• I didn't say she's not hot. She is. Maybe even more than many celebrities people seem to drool over. But even if she were a 10, i would have said 10 but generic.
      Im the only one who uses the generic-nongeneric scale, so dont mind it xD

• In one word, you look SEXY!!!

• I wouldn't be able to speak as my jaw would probably drop to the floor

• You're really pretty so hi lol I would never have the confidence to talk to you in person so hi

• ladies and gentleman, a true playa. so smooth, dude.

• Oh you know me. Being awkward is just an act lol at thinking that this is how I really am.

• Pretty and sexy. Nice!

• U look Sexy with or with out the pony tail Baby.

• My first impression is a young, fit blonde goddess with kissable lips and absolutely gorgeous eyes. If we met in real life, I wouldn't even dare look at you because I'm not good enough for you anyway. I'm sure many guys feel this way.

• Very very beautiful :)

• Awesomely beautiful. Probably high maintainance. Unattainable by the average guy.

• good point. i bet she is a major pain in the ass. you'd have to put up with so much shit in order for her to let you bang her. Still worth it though!

• Ohh no I have this.. Say bye bye

• bye bye

• Intimidatingly attractive

What Girls Said 14

• You look like a confident and beautiful woman.

• You're beautiful

• Can u give me ur face and body?
    Thanks

• I'm sure you're perfect just the way you are :)

• You're pretty, but certainly not unique

• Your deserving of a better camera

• Stylish :)

• A fun, party girl ^.^

• You look stunning, the type of girl I wish I looked like. You look like you have a great sense of fashion and beauty and very confident.

• I wish I was as confident a most girls around here but thank you! Thy means a lot :)

• Your eyes scared me in the first pic but you look nice

• yeah she has that crazy chick kinda look, doesn't she? but those girls are amazing in bed

• Whyd they scare you? :( lol

• Just because I wasn't expecting them to be right there and it just freaked me out

• Perfect teeth. My teeth better look like that when my braces come off!

• I have actually never had braces. They've just straightened out throughout the years. I used to have an awful gap between my two front teeth lol

• My bottom teeth are crooked, but they're way better than they were. And I have clear braces so I don't mind them :p

• Absolutely stunning yet intimidating. Like that kinda mean popular girl

• You seriously look like you could be Kristen Renton's younger sister, so wow, congrats.

• Ya think so? I didn't see it lol

• You be Heather Morris' twin, that's so crazy

• She's gorgeous.. I hope I look like that! Lol

• You're so pretty <3