Am I okay looking?

Okay, so my confidence and self esteem has never been the best due to bullying from classmates/family, so I just never really thought I looked good or whatever. Am I at least okay looking? I am a nice person other than what my miserable picture shows! Sorry, I just couldn't find a picture of me smiling! Please be honest!

Am I okay looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're pretty in a unique way; the best way. You have great eyes and eyebrows, you could model. And I'm not lying, if you were ugly I'd have no problem saying so.

• Goodness, what a compliment! I'm too short to be a model if I even tried! Thank you!

• You're welcome :) don't let anyone tell you otherwise, they're lying sluts.

• i agree with DisastrousQu33n

What Guys Said 16

• Much, much better than okay looking. Great facial features, great eyes... not really any flaws at all. If people are bullying you, it is NOT because you are unattractive. Jealousy, perhaps? That cute, and a nice person? That kind of combo can make a lot of people jealous, especially young people.

• I'd mouth fuuck you

• You're cute and sexy at the same time.

• U re so sweet :) my rate : 9/10

• You look cute, but should smile more.

• I can tell that your hair is VERY long and is very straight. as mentioned if you could get your eyebrows figured out... thinned a bit... yes, you're beautiful. but it's more than looks that matters...

• You look so cute, but you also look sad. You need to meet People who like you for you, and maybe get a new haircut? You don't look bad though.

• How funny! I just got a hair cut yesterday! It's only an inch shorter though... Yeah, I'll agree with you on the meeting people thing though. I have a tough time doing so because I'm so shy...

• Hey. If you have trouble making friends that's what the internet was made for, and you have just made a new friend. Hope to talk to you sometime. :).

• You're really pretty.

• You look so cute!

• not me tyyypee

• I honestly think, you're gorgeous. If only you were a little older.

• smile girl

• Ohh yes so sweet actually 😊

• You look cute to me, I don't think anything's wrong with your appearance, you look quite nice. Also a few people have mentioned your eyebrows, I just want to say I think they look fine as they are - though I guess people like different things.

• You're quite pretty but you have 0 self confidence and or are terribly unhappy.

• You sure are right about that! When your constantly told your ugly, useless, and fat by family members, and picked on by classmates, one's self esteem plummets!

• There is so much I can tell you but I will just try to convey this one simple message. I was badly abused emotionally and physically by my family and I morphed into a permanent victim. Please don't do what I did. You're clearly intelligent and pretty. You have one life so please take advantage of it. Best of luck to you.

• You're a cutie. Would totally have asked you out when I was younger.

Y'know, if I hadn't been scared shitless to do so.

What Girls Said 6

• i have been bullied before so i know how it feels. you seriously are gorgeous though. i think people are just jealous of you and thats why they bully you. I've also struggled with self esteem issues involving my weight and how i looked... it gets better i recommend talking about it with someone you trust.

• Girl you are actually really pretty i feel that you shouldn't really care about what others think yea they may hurt but most likely the other person is hurting more bc they have to bully you to make themselves feel better so girl learn to love yourself bc you are a really pretty girl

• Girl, you beautiful! :D

• u need to smile! and sort your eyebrows out

• You're better than just 'ok' looking, you're absolutely gorgeous wow!

• You are very pretty. You have awesome eyes, and eyes are the main feature of the face :) your hair also look amazing and beautiful! Don't let people make you feel bad about the way you look. Have confidence in yourself. :)