Guys, so this is what my body looks like... date or dump?

http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/118882476/id/zrzFWPUC5BGQtZRrzSGTQA/size/l.jpg

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop with this retardedness

0|1
    0|1
    • why are you being so mean?

• Don't listen to this bs that's not her if she proves it with another pic if her different clothes etc but I literally googled thick girls because she was way to find and this came up

What Guys Said 15

• If i was your age then of course date. Your body type is very sexy. But i am not your age. Good luck with your love life and don't worry !

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh she's hot for sure but i like that type of girl too

0|0
    0|0
  • your fake model pic negates anything you look like. you're an ugly liar that is here for attention are as spam. not cool at all.

0|1
    0|1
    • wow thanks. that boosted my self esteem. >:(

• give me something to look at other than that picture that actually might seem like it's actually you to me and I may find reason to retract my statement.

• Are you joking little girl, I'll take you in a date:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • date since that is the right amount of curves in the right places

0|0
    0|0
  • very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I'd date you. You look gorgeous!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I will date you. :).

0|0
    0|0
  • is that you? you are really beautiful, a date would be great

0|0
    0|0
  • nooooooooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
    • why not?

• Show All
    • if u wasn't Anonymous i was gonna come to ur inbox and talk to u in privet not in front of all those male and girls too. p. s sorry if i hurted ur feelings , i didn't mean it this way.

• god , who ever u are trust me i didn't mean to hurt u at all i simply wrote no but the site said its too short so i was mad at the site not u so i kept adding o o o o til he had enough. sorry for that.

• Its a date!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, it's alright. You're too young for me anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a body like that, i would totally date you...(if you werent a minor) 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very attractive, don't doubt yourself I would totally date you!

0|0
    0|0