In your opinion, is it a good thing or a bad thing for a guy to look much younger than he is? What kind of women should he pursue?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls like older looking guy or some like younger looking guys. Looking younger isn't bad because there will always be girls that like that just how there are girls that like older guys. He should pursue the women he likes because there is no special way to tell what a girl likes in a man until you get to know her. You could look back at all her past boyfriends but you must remember she was younger then so her taste may have changed. Personally I like younger looking guys because I look younger then my age as well.

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy looks younger, he can get women who want younger looking but more mature men.

• Im going out with a 21 year old :)
      Hate me for it.

• To: Opinion Owner

Are you serious? I was 7 and I already had the keys to my house.

Kids these days are treated like idiots and imbeciles by their parents.
      They live and a pink, cushy, non confrontational world.

Keep treating them like there are eternal toddlers and they will stay like toddlers.

• That's awesome! It sounds like you found a wonderful woman. I agree, we really do coddle kids these days... even adults. My coworker is 21, very mature for her age, and in most aspects, we get along great. When I first met her, I thought she was closer to my age (as does everyone else). If she wasn't already taken, I would have asked her out myself. Since it won't happen, hearing your story at least lets me know it wouldn't have necessarily been a doomed prospect, just because of our age difference.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm facing the same problem i look a lot younger than my actual age that when i hit on women my age they go like '8th grade must be kicking your ass', not that bad but they always think i'm a lot younger until i clarify it to them and then they like me better ;)

• Im supposed to look 34...

• Exactly, same here. But I look like I'm in my early twenties, and I seem to attract women who are about that age. It doesn't work, though, because they aren't interested in someone my age and they act a bit too immature for my liking. The older women (closer to my age) don't even look at me.

• When your 50 hopefully you do look 34

• Amen brother!