Why did these girls call me ugly?

I heard these popular girls say "why do guys think Jo (me) is hot? She's ugly"
i know like one or two of the popular boys like me but I wouldn't say I'm ugly. I think im average so why did they call me ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some people who like to be mean for no reason, they will call you ugly when you are beautiful and they will call you fat when you are super fit, it has nothing to do with you but it's bec their sick mentality, anyway you have to be the smart one and let them say whatever BS they wanna say while keeping yourself confidence about them all

What Guys Said 7

• They're jealous don't ever listen to what your same gender tells you about your attractiveness always listen to the opposite gender.

• they are "mean girls", forget about them

• Nobody has an authority to call you ugly , beauty is relative.

• they are proably jealous.

• They view you as a threat so they attack you. Blow then off and don't worry.

• Haters gonna hate, especially girls in your age range. Just ignore them, although I know that's easier said than done.

• They are probably just jealous. Lots of women like to bicker and complain about stuff

What Girls Said 4

• It could stem from jealousy or maybe they genuinely don't find you attractive. You're never gonna please everyone. Even if you are Beyonce or Kate Upton, or Channing Tatum (I personally think he reminds me of Goro from Mortal Kombat, I don't know why, so I'm not attracted to him at all).

• They're petty, jealous and insecure. Seriously don't listen to those girls!! They're horrible.

• They're jealous. It's right there in what they said. "why do guys think Jo (me) is hot?" implies jealousy and wanting guys for themselves.

• Maybe you're not average but plain ugly.