Would you date me based on my looks? thanks babes ;) xx?

Would you date me, sleep with me or marry me? xx

How do i post another picture on here so i can prove im not this melonie girl? Thanks x

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go 'on' a date with you to see whats up.
    You're not being very fair with your bewbs all mashed up like that

What Guys Said 52

• No thanks. I am not into women who try to grab attention with that nature.

• marry? hahaa no, takes more than a picture to decide.
    date? sure why not, dating is just dating, I can literally compare it to hanging out and doing stupid shit.
    sleep? nooopety nope.

• No I would not sorry you seem too self absorbed , narcissistic and rude.

• Marrying is a big step and that would only happen if personalities meshed. However, on physical grounds, you are very hot.

• Yes, yes, and depends on yur personality, not your looks.

• Did you say tits? Cause thats all I see in your picture... and some kind of duck. Why dont girls smile anymore?

• i would probably just mess around with you and flirt
    maybe make out or dance with you, but i dont really sleep with, date or marry girls i dont know all that well

• My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
    And they're like, it's better than yours.
    Damn right it's better than yours.
    I can teach you, but I have to charge.

Why are you so insecure, lady.

• I'm sorry no I wouldn't, first off I date girls that I know their personality is great, I won't just off of looks, second your not my type, third, and biggest , you are pretty enough that I would be so nervous around you I'd be way too afraid to make a move, cause I get nervous around pretty girls 😁

• I would if that was you. However that is YouTube personality Melonie Mac, so let's see a picture of the real you.

• Date: Yes
    Sleep with: Yes
    Marry: No, you are too young, and I don't want marriage anyway.

• You are way too young for me for any of the three options but you seem very attractive.

• I would date you frist to get to know u, then that will determine whether or not I would marry you. Your are really hot!

• Marry i'am not sure... date and sleep with you, i would have to talk to you more and get to know you better, but you do look good! :)

• Tbh I'd sleep with you because of your looks but I didn't date you unless I liked you. I couldn't date someone based off their looks because I'd feel like I'm using them

• Not really into amateur pornstars. Love that sweater though.

• Nope not really, thanks

• I would likely approach whoever the girl in that profile picture is and if there was some spark I would ask her out.

• Yes, based solely on looks.

• I think you're hot! I'd go for you if your personality matches your looks. And that pic of you below... sexy! Can I get one?

• Just sleep with. I don't have a teddy bear to cuddle

• Nah, ask later

• 0|0
  • sleep with you, i'm very tired and in need of a nap.

• You are very beautiful that's all what can I say

• Yup I would do all three u r soooo attractive, 10

• umm i think...
    yeah.

• a date could be fun

• get a live

• OK babe... What should we do first? :D

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 12

• You are very, very easy on the eye... I wouldn't say no at all.

• To post a picture you need to be at Xper level 2. So when you're at that Xper level, you upload your picture up to websites like tinypic. com or imgur. com and then copy and paste the link that ends with. jpg on to GaG and it should appear

• almost correct, they changed it a little for questions. Now you gotta hit the little 'insert/edit image' button underneath "Add Details" and post your picture link in there for it to show up.

You can still just copy paste in answers though

• Oh right forgot about that. Thank you @Toad-1

• Thank youuu :)

• I don't think that's you. But if it were, are you gay or bi? Do you wanna find out? ;P

• neither. you seem conceited.

• This is so desperate

• Oh come on! You can't be serious! 😩

• No boo boo eww where's is lips boo boo?

• I'm straight so I would do any of those things lol. But I can still say u are attractive.

• That's not her. It's a girl named Melonie.

• pretty face, big tits and all the men say yes ! never fails an easy play

• Duck lips are the most annoying thing. But if I was a guy, I'd probably fuck you until you couldn't stand.

• Pretty face and giant boobs pushed up to your neck. Yes, guys will totally find you attractive.

But remember that while it's awesome to be desired for your body, it's not your most important quality. To be looked at as "wife material" you need to demonstrate more!