Do you think this girl is attractive?

Her name is Olivia and she's a fashion model. She's hosting a channel and the company hired her because according to them, she's a perfect "10." I think she's about an 8/10, I love her huge butt and she has a decent face. What do you guys think?

https://youtu.be/icGpSy0iZLg

Updates:
@Xoxoxooo123 You gave an honest answer and we had a great discussion. Thanks!
@PiuBelloAmante, YES, this is real life... and not JUST fantasy lol

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• post the link in an opinnion comment for ease of viewing?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • to be honest i like to keep a lean body with little body fat. i like sports and working out and i prefer eating as healthy as possible. i really dont want to look like anyone besides myself either... as far as butts and her body it looks like kim kardashians but chunkier, im not trying to talk shit im sure she is pretty and nice but I don't know i would much rather look like myself than her or any other girl (with the exception of cara delevinge haha)

• They both probably have fake butts anyway. It's good you're so confident about your body though!

Most Helpful Guy

• is this real life?
    her butt/hips/legs are just massive bro! way too much, she is hot though, i agree she is an 8/10

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Um... she looks like SO average. Nothing special. Your average overweight girl with good fat distribution. Really nothing striking or interesting about her. I'll forget about her when I send this answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful, I love her shape. I don't rate people though, it's such a degrading thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

Not a 10...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You ask an awful lot of questions about her...

My answer is still no. She's too meaty for me.

3|0
    0|1
  • 4/10 being overweight is not only unattractive to me, but also unhealthy.

2|0
    0|1
    • Her weight is on her lower body, which has no health effects at all. You also can't assume someone is healthy because they are overweight.

• Show All
    • @Tokana Well my doctor, who is a 30 year Veteran (nearing retirement), who went to medical school for a decade, told me there are NO health effects of having fat on your lower body. It sounds legit, doesn't it? Your heart and main arteries are on your UPPER body.

• Well my doctor, that has 40 years of medical experience told me that having excess fat causes your heart to work harder to supply blood to the fat cells, and fat (where ever it maybe in the body) increases your chances of heart disease, diabetes, stroke, cancer, etc.

• This girl, huh? I recognise her.

She's alright. She has a huge ass sure, but she's a giant tease and is probably a bitch.

Definitely not perfect in the looks department, a big ass does not a 10 make.

2|0
    0|0
  • Here ya go: m.youtube.com/watch?v=icGpSy0iZLg&feature=youtu.be

To me, she doesn't really stand out. Kinda cute. She alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely nowhere near my type. Approx 3.5/10

1|0
    0|0
    • Why isn't she your type? I'm just curious.

• I prefer slim, tall brunettes with smaller "assets" and she's nothing like that. Sorry but she has nothing I find attractive

• she's not bad. about an 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, nein, nee, na, non.

2|0
    0|0
  • She's attractive but she kinda... you know... BIG!

1|0
    0|0