What do you think of this dress?

It's a little low cut (I'm hoping not too low!). I'd be wearing this in just a casual setting, like if i'm going to a mall or something like that.

Pic:http://imgur.com/61M4ptI

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll tell you but can you compliment my clothes too?

What Guys Said 15

• not too low at all. And it seems to be close to your chest and not revealing anything to anyone taller. If you are careful about leaning over, there should be no problem at all, so definitely fine to go with.

• I think it looks very nice. It is low cut but I don't think it's too revealing or really sending a message that you wanna show off.

• just ok basically... ahh anyway i always prefered pants on girls, so...

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Hot, I don't think it is too low cut at all, your pics on your profile look like you could pull it off well too.

• Sure, that's fine. I wouldn't go to a social function in that though.

• Depends where your going. To the beach?
    Anyway, I think your showing to much skin.
    Thats my honest opinion.

• OMGosh your nails are adorbs... uhhh I mean I'm not gay or anything... uhh yeaa boobs.

• I'm sorry, but in my opinion, it emphasizes (your?) breasts and especially your shoulders too much. It would look better if it drew your eyes more toward your abdomen or hips/butt. But just to be clear, cleavage in general isn't bad.

• Perfect, I guess.

• It is kinda low cut but boobs

• Very nice your boobs.

• SEXY ! somehow showy tho...

• tooo showy babe

• 10/10

very good!

• I love it on your body

What Girls Said 3

• ya I'd say it's a bit too low. Most guys are taller than you, so they get to see than you do looking in the mirror anyways. And it gets worse when you sit down or lean over

• I like the skirt but not the top (not because it's low cut)

• i think its a little bit too low cut for a casual setting. Just my opinion though, you can wear what you want! maybe wear a cardigan over it?