Girls, so what is the better look for me short or longer hair?

So what is the better look for me short or longer hair?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the first pic looks hot.

• Lol yeah thanks that's how I currently look but I've been feeling insecure about you know me shaving my facial hair

• Thanks but how would I approach a girl and in what manner? I mean there are so many factors lol

• Always best to establish eye contact first then look away. Establish it again, on the second or third time give her a knowing smile see if she smiles. Once you get her smiling at you then she definitely likes you and you should go talk to her. If you only approach the ones that smile at you then you can cut out a lot of the anxiety with approaching a girl who isn't interested and focus on someone else. But just pick out a few girls, don't try it on everyone as you will look like a player.

What Girls Said 5

• Definitely the first one. It looks like you're hair went from you're head to your face from the first picture to the second 😂

• I like the stashe you look good with it I keep looking at the second pic cause it reminds me of some character on tv I don't know who though haven't watched much tv this year

• first picture you look nicer

• First one!

• definitely the first one