Are small boobs okay if they're perky?

I know small boobs (A and B cups) probably aren't ideal for most guys, but is it still okay if they're "up" and perky?

• I prefer big breasts
  • Yes, it's okay
  • That's my preference
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• It is my prefference

What Guys Said 10

• It all about proportionate. How your boobs fit with the rest of your body. IE : Big boobs in a small frame body look horrible and vice versa.

• Perky is all good at any size.

• I love A and B cups!!!

• Small bewbs > overly large bewbs

• They are fine.

• Hit up Victoria Secret, get some Bombshell bras. Rock the cleavage, get dates.

• Boobs of any size work for me. I love boobs, small, medium, big they are all good as long as they are real. I am not a fan of fake boobs.

• Small and perky is a Win/Win combo! I've no desire for any more! Just look and feel so good!

• Yes I love the Firm & Point ones of any size !!!

• small boobs are a lot better. if u are over a C cup (border between medium and big) thats too big in my opinion

What Girls Said 1

• It works for Victoria Secrect models, you have nothing to worry about unless the guy has to have a chick with big breasts (but would you really want a guy that can't see past breast sizes anyways?).