I have 300 followers on facebook and 100/200 likes in photos. Does it make me look like a attention seeker/wannabe/cockish person?

I rarely post on facebook. I only update my profile pics like every 3 months or something, when I get tired of the current photo. Of course I only post pics that I think I look good enough (most of them make me look prettier than I am).
Out of it, I only use facebook to see what pages or others post and to chat with friends as well.

If you someday cross my profile, would you think I'm a attention seeker/wannabe/cockish person?

Sometimes I share funny things/musics on my profile or my friend's profiles and pics with them, but it's not often. I'm not very active, I'm more in the observer's side, I guess.
I usually comment on things also

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think the amount of likes and followers determine that, but the pictures in question. Also, the pages you liked and wall posts would give a good idea of this

What Guys Said 13

• "would you think I'm a attention seeker/wannabe/cockish person?"

It's not like it's that "impossible" to have that many friends on facebook. you start clicking add add add and vola, you have an overwhelming number of friends on facebook.

wouldn't care if you had 20 friends or 1,000 friends/followers/bloggers/twitters..

• I have 600+ friends on Facebook and I almost never post status updates, I just comment and stuff. But I wouldn't say I'm an attention seeker...

• Nope, unless you post like 3 photos a day. xD
    I can see why you get so many likes though. :')

I know you're not like that anyways. You're down to earth and friendly.

I literally get like 5. So think of it as a compliment. xD
    I changed my FB picture today and got 6 lmao.

Just shows you're popular, something that's a good thing!

• Maybe that's because you don't accept almost every person that has a few common friends and also maybe you don't have you fb account since 2010 lmao :p
      Well, I'm not popular in real life, though.
      You're always so nice, thank you for your kind words (:

• I had mine since 2011, I think xD
      I have like 270 people added, and tbh. No-one I know gets more than like 40 on theirs, it's weird. xD

Thank you, the feeling is mutual. c:
      I'm not either lmao, I get more attention on here than I do irl lmao.

• If I did come across your profile, I would judge you on your pictures first. If there all mostly selfies with duck lips then obviously I think your a hoe or something, but if the picture are mostly normal selfies and picture of friends or something, then I think your pretty chill

• no... after all liking yer photos it's not up 2 u basically...;-)

• Yes you sound good on all aspects.. i don't see nothing wrong

• Let me make that 301

• lots of girls on my FB get tons of like i seen a girl get 400 like in 2 days i dont think you will come off as attention seeker unless you change your pic daily but i just see it as part of what facebook is really likes and sharing etc ..

• Attention seekers are those who upload 3 times an hour

• Nope.. I would just think popular due to good looks. Which is very common on social medias anyway.

• lucky, i basicallky have only one follower, and it's some fat ugly girl that is desperate for men

• No but keeping count of FB friends and likes does

• Unfortunately yes. If are just posting pics and nothing else.

• Sometimes I share funny things/musics or pics with friends, but it's not often.
      I usually comment on things also

What Girls Said 3

• I think the amount of selfies on a persons social media is a good narcissism indicator.

• Not really unless you constantly brag about your looks.

• What does "cockish" mean lol.. does that mean something silly or is that real word? lol

• It means something like "I am full of myself" or like "I think I'm better than the others" for having these followers or likes. I honestly don't really care about them, but I'm just worried what I may look like to people who don't know me in real life

• oh i see,,, Maybe she doesn't even notice? It's just facebook so oh well...