Am I ready for bikini season?

Am I ready for bikini season?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just swimming in the salt water no one cares if your fat or lean so anyone is ready, Its not a beauty contest on your body, being if it was you would not be ready

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe slim down a little but if you already feel comfortable with your body then you are ready.

• I mean, you're never not ready for bikini season.

• Well you are on the way!! I think you should slim down a little.. Then you would be perfect...
    But for now you look good in the bikini

• Yes we are all ready for bikini season

• You're wearing a bikini, so yes?

• ... i hate belly button rings/piercings...
    but yeah i guess,

• If you want my honest opinion then no, but you got good potential and if you slim down I'm sure you would look great! (No offence tho)

• Slim down just a little sweetie ten u will b good👌

• absolutely beautiful ;-)

• slim down a tiny bit more:)

• You look sexy sweetheart.

• you are very sexy

• Hell ya you made my dick go up alittle bit

• 0|0

What Girls Said 6

• To be honest i don't really think anyone is, including myself xD From what i know is that 'bikini season' is the best and the worst season for girls. Its the season that makes girls work hard to reach their slimming goal & that helps their physical ability and looks but then straight after they stop and its all gone to waste :\ what was that all for? The 'bikini season' :\ 'Bikini season' is the season where all of the skinny girls stress to show off their bodies and the others stay at home, doomed to feel self conscious about their appearance. But in my opinion i think people don't need to go that extra length to look that little bit slimmer just for 'bikini season' as many of the guys won't notice, they won't know how much you weighed a couple weeks ago and don't know how hard you've worked just to get a couple glances.
    To get back to the question i say. Your beautiful & your ready for this 'bikini season' and you mustn't worry about the people that tell you other, be yourself, don't stress, live free and you'll be perfect.

• yes you are

• I think that you should slim down a little, but if you want to go like this, you still can! You look normal

• You might slim down your belly a little bit but except that, you look really sexy and %95 ready:) try to do yoga ;)

• You are! Only thing you need is summer <3

• Why wouldn't you look OK? Its your body. People who don't like it, shouldn't look at it -)