Judging on appearance?

So... we all do this whether we like to think we do or not :S It's part of our natural subconscious.. Based on the way I look, I'd be really interested to hear what people might assume about me. Also, hope you all had a fantastic Easter :D :D
Judging on appearance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey lovely. I would assume that you're kind, possibly TOO kind. You look loyal and sweet and I'd bet you're mature beyond your years and always have been. I'd say you've been hurt a bit and carry it with you somewhat, just see something in your eyes... but if you give your heart, you give it fully.

• Wow... you got me down to a T @Bettyboop2015 lol. I can be a bit 'old' for my age and have had my fair share of shit.. But definitely - I give someone all of myself :) Thanks for much for the lovely comment :)

• Nailed it girrrrrrl hahaha. Thank you!!! and yes re 'not TOO much of a good time' lol. spot on!! and thank you! You too are beautiful :)

• Lol seems we're quite good at this shit then :D Aww thank you! :)

What Guys Said 13

• A smile on yr face will make u 10 times hotter so smile

• Yes :/ I need to work on smiling properly rather than just twitching the corner of my mouth lol...

• Well you get extra credit for being from UK which is rare on here! ^. ^
    Ummmm, well I find you really cute. I really like your hair and your hair colour and I like your nose lmao!
    Yeah you are definitely my type well done! ;)

• Oops I read it wrong I thought it said judge appearance lol!
      I'd say kind, caring, definitley reserved and maybe a little shy?

• @asker omg omg wait wait I'm pming you! I've just had a zolt of memory zapped into me! 😮

• Lol I do remember you from a question or something on here :) You look familiar! But I think I might have got you confuzzled with someone from the Midlands... Couldn't have been more wrong if I'd tried. Weymouth is beautiful :) I'm very envious lol. I'm from SW London (near Wimbledon) so it would seem I do look southern...
      Lol yeah I'll have to avoid do gooders and fire extinguishers over the summer ;)

• I would say you are a sweet and nice girl... and looks very beautiful... Especially with that red hair...
    And i would say that if ou could smile more you can smile a bit so that you look more sweet and lively... Your smile can make my day!!

• Aww thanks so much @singlebee :) That's lovely. The need to smile has been drummed into me by people on here lol - will definitely take it on board! :)

• You have a very warm looking face :) really nice smile and great eyes! You look like a fun loving kind of guy but very caring as well :) Highly inoffensive lol.

• Hahaha thanks!!

• you look like a no nonsense intellectual person that have a great social life when not at work

• Really delicate and unique features and expression. I really like your style. Would totally turn lesbian for you ;)

• Thank you so much :) Haha you might have a bit of a challenge there lol!

• U look nice & u seems like a pure hearted person keep it up this way ;)

• Tired. Bitter. Angry.

• Cheers ;) Lol, tired maybe.. hopefully not angry and bitter!

• I think your appearance is quite nice.
    About your internal, sorry, I can only say I think you are a normal person.
    I do not whether you are very nice or warm-hearted unless I have some talk with you in real life.

• Thank you! True, you can't get too much from a person's appearance :)

• You look very nice :)

• wow you look old for 23... anyway I give you 8/10

• That's actually the first time someone has told me I look old haha! Usually everyone tells me I look more like 15 lol! Thanks so much though :)

• Trying not to be creepy. I could fall in love with your beauty!!!

• you are cool, you seem a little gay though...

• This is without knowing you of course, so please forgive me if I'm wrong, but I am guessing you are a very mean-spirited, insensitive, immature and uneducated person. You hate the arts and in general, you're not a very creative person. You think very highly of yourself and you're quite intimidating, especially due to your enormous physical stature. You are a traditionalist and you're extremely religious, to the point where it runs your life. You're a hardcore right
    wing fascist and unusually conservative and hate anyone that lives an "alternative" lifestyle. You feel God will punish those that live that way. in fact you often march in rallies on the streets preaching this. You love men (especially those from the U. S. that are good looking, smart, funny and kind), but you hate other women, with a severe passion, in fact, i'm guessing you're an anti-feminist or masculinist. And you're not a sexual person at all. Your sex drive is shockingly low. You also don't like animals, but love babies and want to have as many as you can in your lifetime. You are a true carnivore and love your meat, but hate veggies with a passion. You also loathe sweets, especially chocolate. And fudge, boy, do you hate fudge.

How am I doing so far? I bet I nailed it.

What Girls Said 3

• you look like you never lose your car keys because you're worried about losing your car keys

I cannot really judge you on your appearance :P

• You seem like you could be a stay at home mom or career woman. You look like you could cook a great meal. A fantastic bake. Now I'm getting homemaker vibes. You could be great with kids. A animal lover.

• Ooo hope not haha! :/ I'm a bit impatient with kids sadly :/ But animals - much more my thing lol :) I like messing the kitchen up with cakes too... Thanks so much for the comment! :) I love your profile pic by the way...

• This is again your smile posing. You look extremely sweet and social then. Exercise that look :-)

• Thanks @Climber :) You noticed the smile trying to make an appearance then lol!