Why do people keep saying I look better without makeup but I feel like I dont?

Everytime my friends c me without makeup they say i look better without & they can actually c my natural beauty. But i dnt feel that way, should i take their wrd for it ?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If they say so, they mean so.

Actually, it means you're naturally enough beautiful. But you can't believe it because you might be watching every girl to use it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It is a confidence thing and many young women are surprised that many men prefer the little/no makeup look

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.
    What do you look like without makeup?

0|0
    0|0
  • You must be a natural beauty. Have more confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a poor body image.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe its the amount of makeup u use. Try accentuating your favorite feature but don't overdo. If u don't have acne or major scars , then u don't need foundation or cover up. Use just light blush and brown eyeliner. Or if ur gonna go bold on the lips use neutral tones on ur eyes. Like a really light golden eye shadow and then just curl ur eyelashes. Ur friends probably say this because u truly are beautiful. If u dnt feel comfortable with out makeup just do like I said use less n try to only pop one feature at a time. Lipstick/gloss along with tons of eye liner or lots of bright blush can be over kill. U do want to end up looking painted or fake.

0|0
    0|0