Do you hate the way you look?

I have conversations with a few people in the gym that have been training for years; and one common trait amongst them all is that no matter how long they've been training for they're always unhappy with the way they look.

I hate my body documentary
https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=doT2FvAlmoU

• Yes
    29% (4)50% (7)39% (11)Vote
  • No
    50% (7)21% (3)36% (10)Vote
  • Depends
    14% (2)29% (4)21% (6)Vote
  • See Results
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't look like David Beckham, but I'm fine with how I look.

2|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• Sometimes I still wish I was quite a bit shorter because it still seems that being tall = masculine and being short/petite = feminine. Since I can't do anything about that, I just improve myself in other ways so I can be happy with my body.

1|1
    0|0
  • no i dont, but i do see areas where i could improve a good deal. i think i am relatively content with where i am at the moment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time, yes. Not impressed with myself. Could always look better. Some days I think I look mighty fine. Most days I want to burn the mirrors lol

0|0
    1|0
  • For the most part I'm happy with the way I look.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some days.. yeah, I'm really insecure and small comments really get to me.
    Other days I'm totally fine with the way I look, and I don't care what others think about my appearance, I should only have those days...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I actually like myself. I'm a bit too small, but that won't change for a while... When I went to sign up for a gym membership, the trainer got frustrated with me, because I couldn't answer his question, "what do you want to change about yourself"... All I could say was nothing, I like the way my body looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • You contradicted yourself in your answer. But it is frustrating having someone go to the gym to change nothing at all. 0. o

• Show All
    • you can eat more and get bigger... and dido on heart health.

• I eat about 3000 calories a day, so yeah eating a lot to get bigger doesn't work for everyone. I don't care that I'm under weight. It's not relevant to my health.

What Guys Said 10

• No not at all I am very happy with my facial aesthetics women seem to find it good looking, my body I am ok with though, I am working on it, progress in about 2-5 years I'll be were I want to be physically.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind my body - I have an average body nothing special.

0|1
    0|0
  • Naw, hell I barely think about my looks to begin with UNLESS someone brings them up it seems ^_^.

So i'm kinda 50/50 on this question I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • My body has its pros and cons... but I'm content with my body overall.

Nobody's perfect. 8-)

0|0
    0|0
  • there is always gains to be made!

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I hate the people who hate the way they look

0|0
    0|0
  • I am okay with my looks I mean after all its me

0|0
    0|0
  • With the compliments I get I Like the way i look

0|0
    0|0
  • I masturbate to myself in the mirror.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate it, but I'm not very satisfied with it.

0|1
    0|0