Im ugly? No chance for me?

I get rated ugly or "decent" on here A LOT. Should I just not worry about it because it's GAG? Or be alittle concerned? I've never had a boyfriend nor many friends and now im thinking its because of my looks. I have an amazing personality. I consider myself an 8.

I know I shouldn't care about what people thinks, ESPECIALLY if its on GAG but, their people and they probably tell the honest truth other than people in real life that claims im "pretty" and etc. I have good self esteem its just i see people on here thats about the same rating as me getting "YOUR BEAUTIFUL" but people think Im ugly or okay. Plus the fact I dont have friends nor dated I bet if I look like Ariana Grande or Zendaya Coleman I'd get boys going crazy for me and tons of friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not ugly you're a young girl who will grow into a beautiful woman so chill out

What Guys Said 9

• First of all, what peklle rate you on a random website has little impact on your actual dating life. Secondly, how would anyone even answer your question anyways without a picture posted?

• Here is my life lesson to you: Hater gonna hate. Just be confident and study hard, and life will treat you good. You can leave all the haters in your dust.

• Yeah. I know it just bothers me sometimes.

• You are not ugly. You are still a child. You will grow and develop.

• i'v seen the picture below
    and my opinion with no compliments is : you're not ugly.. You're cute & okay..:)
    how old are you?

• don't know who you are, so I can't say anything. But I doubt you're ugly.

• Can we get a picture?

• Can i c a pic of u?

• Lets see how you look

• They probably ranged you as ugly to irritate you , also we can see the pic?

• Don't base your life on GAG!

What Girls Said 4

• There will always be some people who fin u ugly and some u think your gorgeous. And u will get other opinions everywhere in between. U probably see girls and guys everyday and YOU may not think that every single one of them Is good looking. But someone else does. Same thing goes for u. Some people may not like u but to others you will be beautiful or gorgeous
    we all have different tastes. I don't think it something to worry about at all. The idiots who rate u on here are usually trolling or just plain assholes. Don't let the opinion of people you don't even know effect you. Especially if they are negative. These people don't know u n probably don't deserve to. Find thing you can do to make ur self feel better about yourself. If makeup makes u feel more attractive then use it (in moderation) a new hair cut? Then go for it. Nicer clothes? Buy something that makes YOU feel good about yourself. You need to be comfortable with who you are before u enter a relationship. U said u have never had a bf. I didn't til I was 18. N even then i was so insecure about my self that I always wondered if he would find someone "prettier". U have to be confident with yourself whether u have a bf or not.

• I understand not everyone will think Im pretty. But, all i see feom people is that im not.

• I wouldn't worry about what other say. I think your attractiveness is based on YOUR perception, not what random people say. Some random people are simply assholes.

I see myself as a 7-8. I've been told that I'm "fucking ugly" to "beautiful". It means nothing because I see myself as pretty.

Also having friends has nothing to do with your looks. People befriend unattractive people.

Don't worry about it. :)

• That's really silly who cares what people say or think you need to feel beautiful for yourself and love yourself if you haven't have a bf is cause you're still young just wait and you'll find someone who loves you when you learned to love you first

• What do you even look like?