Insecurities how do we see our self's?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know my limitations because of a minor learning disability but I believe I can overcome them. I am thinking of going to law school after I graduate from university. My dad thinks its a waste of money for me to even take the LSAT and will probably purposely set my alarm clock back to prevent me from showing up for my LSAT test but I want to take it.

• Your father is a douchebag. That's not normal to try and hold your own child back from pursuing ambitions. If I were you, I'd get away from him as soon as you can and maybe practice family law eventually:)

What Girls Said 1

• However you see yourself is what you'll project onto others which will have a huge impact on making interpersonal connections. If you are insecure, you will think your partner is cheating and then drive them away with your misguided accusations. If you are confident, you will be able to influence others in a positive way. If you know you have issues, go get help like right now!

What Guys Said 2

• My self is blind.

• Yes, if we are insecure, we usually see ugliness.