Guys, is this body good looking?

I was wondering if this body type is attractive? Just want some comments on it.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DABB66F267FCF858!3152&authkey=!AEzg503Ce1FhXhQ&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG

Oh and please don't talk about my race. I get enough of that. I'm very much aware of what I look like.
That wasn't meant to come off as rude lol

74

Most Helpful Guy

• My biggest issue is your age; seem a bit too young to have 68 year old men commenting on your body. I think your body looks good (I'm trying to pick my words carefully here). The only way someone would see you as being an unkind person is if they were prejudice.

Don't worry I still gots love for black women.

• I agree that's a bit young but I just really wanted an opinion.

• 1. Ageism?
      2. I didn't look at the body, even less at skin color: the face caught my attention at once.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 73

• A very attractive lady, in all respects. Body wise, nice boobs, not too big, not too small. Slim arms, legs and waist. Beautiful skin. Facially perfect with nice smile. You are perfect 10.

• Yes, that's a fairly good body. Even though I prefer curvier, it's still an attractive body. Of course, you're under 18, so you may still develop.

• At your age I never would have approached you. Way out of my league.

• I almost broke my neck trying to see that sideways picture lol
    Anyway, yes it's a good looking body.

• Yea of course you have a nice body... put on some tight jeans and heels and show some tummy watch all the boys look your way

• Lmfao she's not a freaking slut.

• @Lesbihonesthere

You got it all wrong bud... Slutty and Confidence are two different things

You can see a girl thats covered up but she can be the biggest slut around... Iv know some really sexy women, dress hot as hell... but try getting them in bed and you won't even come close

• You're an imbecile. It's your opinion. I think it's wrong but I am just going to respect it.

• That is honestly a fantastic body. Those hips don't lie.

• Oh you are cute! yes!
    and i dont care about your race, i would take you to the beach and show you off lol

• Hell yes. That's smoking hot. Nice gap between legs too. Best bent over from behind. Legs apart a few inches.
    Nice handfull of boobs too.
    Totally do able. I would. Right now even ! Boing !!

• personally i'm not going to answer purely because of your age.

What i will say though is not to worry too much about what other people think, as long as you are happy that's all that matters :)

• ACTUALLY i would say your body is nice but its not that attractive to me... maybe because you are under 18 or maybe because your face doesn't go well with your body...
    Sorry to be rude.. but ya nice body 😊

• WAY too skinny for me. Put some meat on those bones!!

• A very nice body, petite and well proportioned... I find it attractive, as I do about the smile and face, very pretty

• Do you have an attractive body: Yes
    If you were a little older I'd go up and to talk to you, for sure.

• I recommend that you use http://postimg.org/, because I can't see your picture on that link.

• It's okay.

• Your in good shape... maintain it and you will be a happy camper!

• She seems an unkind person but I might be wrong, of course

• Who me? I'm not mean at all. It's just one time I posted a selfie and I got a lot of hate cause I'm black. And I just didn't want more hate.

• What in that photo could possibly come off as unkind?

• The grin would tell me "don't approach!"

• Yes its fine.. and i think you know that

• Magic word of the day: SMEXY 😘

• yessssssss

• Yes, it is very pretty. If you were more older, I would love to sit down and chat with you!

• Your body is very nice and fit. You should be proud.

• For sure. You're pretty fit!

• Oh wow, nicely fit and a cute smile, what more could a man want?

• You look really young. I so love thigh gaps!!!

• Yes, you're pretty. I'm interested to know what you think your rating is 1-10.

• yea... you're hot... if you were of legal age... I would fuck you... I bet you have a nice pussy... but i can't talk about it because you are not of legal age... if you were of legal age... I would eat you out in a heartbeat...

• You are very attractive. Full stop.

• yeah you have a nice body and i REALLY love your skin, it's the perfect colour.

• no thanks...

• More from Guys
    43