-/10; how do I look?

Answer the thing and I'll love you forever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, so many of these are very disappointing, but you have a very intriguing/cutting edge look about you. I love the short, choppy blonde hair, and short, cute face. I don't often go for blue eyes, but your eyes are really nice. And you have lower lip that I fantasize about! Nice and "chubby"! I would love to see you standing up, but you appear to be soft and curvy at the same time, which I prefer. And I think you are wearing a skirt over legging, right? That combination with boots, is SO sexy! Thanks for sharing!!

What Guys Said 9

• Numbers are such as crass way of doing this in your profile picture you have more ethereal skin like moonlight while in your other one you are more fare skinned. Your choice of darker clothing further augments that, you have lovely and deep blue eyes which remind me Hawaiian water since it is very crisp and blue, pure.

You have that chubbier lower lip, which a lot of guys go for overall your attractive, that's about all I have to say on the matter though.

• cute hairstyle basically

8/10

• Breathtaking, divine, angelic, inspiring, dreamlike, sensational, ephemeral, enchantress, seductress, sexpot!!!
    Still I'm out of word which can explain your beauty. I'd rate you 9/10.

• Rate: 9/10

• 8/10. You're really pretty.

• Drop dead gorgeous and those eyes WOW !!

• You make me think of a butch lesbian

• 6/10 do-able nice eyebrows, not a particularly clear pic though

• you look nice :)

What Girls Said 4

• Wow you look amazing!! You have such a cherubic face :) I love the pixie hair too and your eyes are like... woah

• 8/10. Very pretty.

• Awwe you are so gorgeous ☺
    10/10

• 7.5/10 you're really cute 😍