I've met people who have said that really long hair is gross?

Hi some people I've met have said before that really long hair is gross

What about hair that goes down to your hips? my hair goes down to my hips and I was wondering if that is a yey or a ney/just gross
if you were me would you chop it off, or leave it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think very long hair is bad looking when it's super thin and you don't have a lot hair strands to begin with. Hair looks its best in my opinion when it's full looking.

I'm not a fan of typically super long that touches your butt, unless your hair is thick, you have style, and the personality for it. I like my hair mid back lenght

What Guys Said 6

• Your hair is fine - especially for you. I know what I am talking about - my mom was a beautician who's been on TV.

• I love long hair but that's a bit much. Too long. Not gross but still too much.

• down 2 hips/? that's 2 much basically... so no i don't approve!

• If a girl has her hair down to her hips and it is healthy it is ok for me. If I were you I'd leave it be. Ignore others people opinion, it is almost impossible that nobody complain about your looking.

• never longer then the middle of your butt other wise it just looks funny

• Leave it be!

What Girls Said 4

• Mines about the same and my cousin had the same length then she cut it all off in her bedroom as a bad attempt to donate it to charity. She is still upset about it and she cut it off almost 2 years ago. And if you do want to donate it, I wouldn't do it on your own :P

• You'll regret cutting your hair. I think it looks beautiful. Just leave it the way it is. There's nothing gross about long hair.

• Leaaave it. Mines there too. You'll be sad if you cut it all off.
    As long as you keep it trimmed and healthy

• Cut it if it is thin and scraggly. Keep it if it is thick and full.