• Hamburger with cheese

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 40

• 1|2
    0|0
    • Nigga u got a meme for every thing lol

• Show All
    • @Tank2 I LOVE using that 1 man... most people laugh at it or inbox me saying ____ "OMG where do you come up with this stuff mist ^_^?" LOL

Even I don't know the answer to that since it just pops up

• I guess ur a natural from now on im your manneger dont tell any bidy our sercets amd deff not on sundays cuz we no how u b on sundays

• dam those heels ruined the first pic. If only they were some boots or something

thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cowgirl-legs-1662102.jpg

FANTASY RUINED!

0|1
    0|3
  • its not my usual type but damn you fine!

www.youtube.com/watch

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, are you like a perfect doll. Very beautiful and I love your thick thighs! The only thing I would change is to have your natural eyebrows back, and possibly hair color, though the purple isn't bad. The more natural a girl is, the more beautiful she is.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're talking about being natural yet you call me a doll.

• I wasn't necessarily calling you natural. That was more in reference to the comments about the eye brows and hair. Actually, in your case, I was a little taken aback because you are very beautiful despite not being all natural in your appearance. It's a very very rare thing that that happens. However, as my comments suggest, you, with a more natural appearance, would be, I don't know, too beautiful to look at or something! Please accept that as a compliment.

• I would also love to see your smile. That always makes a girl more beautiful!

• You are a 10 because all women are 10s because all women are beautiful and your best feature is all of your features because everything is best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh I love that hair. Very sweet expression too. Model. Just change the heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh Wow!! *gulp*

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty face with a sexy body. You're pretty hot. You have nice long legs, which adds to the attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your really pretty i love your hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the face. As for the top photo, I'm not really into retro/vintage looks. I like the top and the hairstyle and the top in the second one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can feel your hot chick entitlement from here...

0|0
    0|0
  • Gold jewelry is gross in my opinion, silver would look better in you.

Not a huge fan of that much makeup I feel like you don't need so much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Gold jewelry is meant for warm skin tones. Aka my skin tone. I'll wear as much or as little makeup as I please, thanks.

• Lol you asked for the opinion on don't get butt hurt.

• It was actually kind of a compliment haha
      He thinks your face would be pretty WITHOUT having to add to it.

• Very attractive... your eyes are beautiful and that smile... I have to say you have very nice legs too

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful mouth open eyes popping out of face beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • you have what i call "acceptable attractiveness"

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 beautiful and you have very sexy legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Incredibly sexy and sultry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red heads. My favorite :3

0|0
    0|0
  • You are damn hot!!!
    Can you please post a pic of your clevage. I just love the cleavage of white and hot girls. It would be my pleasure to have a look of yours. Pleaseeeee!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • Absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

Hope there is an awesome personality to match

0|0
    0|0
  • I give you 9/10... you are very beautiful... and i like your hair... I like red necks 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably out of my league.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Because girls who tend to look exceptionally well tend to not be in my league. I mean they can get better looking or bad boys.

• I think you'd look better with your natural hair color but you have a beautiful face

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty. Would be nice to see a full Smile 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • hot :P :P :P

0|0
    0|0
  • You r a 9+ and that sexy red hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Rockin the 40's pinup model look

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, i would do you but you are too young for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuckin hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly like any other pinup model. Which is about 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys