Please be honest. When people ask you how-do-I-look questions, do you tell your real feeling?

When I clicked into some how-do-I-look or am-I-physically-attractive questions, I find almost everyone says you look good, while I think there are some people do not look good, even ugly.
So people, do you say your true feeling when being asked such questions?

• Yes, I do.
  • No, I do not.
  • Never answered such questions.
Oops, seems I chose the wrong topic. Can I change it?
If you do not think a person is attractive, will you say "I do not think you are attractive" or "you are not my type".

Most Helpful Girl

• I give critiques instead of lying.

• Did you ever meet some people who ask how-do-I-look or am-I-physically-attractive questions and get upset immediately if people say "I do not think you are attractive" or "you are not my type"?
      I just met an women who is that type, disgusting.

• I wouldn't be upset if I asked for honesty. That just signals that you were looking for compliments and were upset when that's not what you got.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I think the person is attractive then that's what I say along with what I like. Is it the hair, body shape, etc.
    If I don't like their look then I tell them what they should work on. I don't say that they are ugly because that's a useless answer. I want to help the user make themselves look better.

What Girls Said 3

• I... sugar coat it.

• Why should you make someone feel even more bad about themselves than they clearly already are if they need to ask such questions? I never say to anyone that they're ugly. Just what he/she could do even better in their apparance, but often I try to say that looks really aren't everything (klichĂ© I know but true.) Ugly to me is maybe attractive to you, we're different in everything, and so is our taste. I don't think you should ask those questions at all really..

• I just told her "you are not my type", then she got upset.
      I do not have to compliment them

• She shouldn't be upset at all, since she's the one who asked the question, then she has to be prepared that people's taste is different.

• But I met some women got upset and questions me a lot, and if I told her my ideal physical type is White blonde, they immediately called a racist and assumed I am a loser. That is the reason why I told them they are ugly

• I always say my honest opinion in any category regardless if it's rude or not

• So did you ever say "no, I do not think you are attractive" or "no, you are not my type"?

• It is really funny that someone ask such how-do-I-look or am-I-physically-attractive questions and if others say "you are not my type", they got upset immediately.
      Totally losers

• Their attention seekers and trolls say something that's not positive and their as active as Mosquitos to a zap light or cockroaches to peanut butter

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. I don't find a lot of people "ugly," even if I'm not physically/sexually attracted to someone.

Criticizing someone for how their face looks (something they were born with) seems silly to be. Being unhealthy or unkempt is another thing. Everyone can improve on that.

• seems silly to me*

• Sounds like a plan

• Not a plan, I met so many girls from poor family but think everyone should treat them like princesses.

• It's not a simple yes or no type question.

For me it depends on a few factors: who is the person asking the question, what is their mood, what is my mood, and if they are planning on going out for a fun night best thing is to always lie so you don't ruin their night lol!

But mainly it depends on who the person is. If it's a close friend and if you know they could be wearing something that you feel is a better fit for the occasion, then by all means spill your beans.

• If I didn't have anything good to say I probably just wouldn't post at all. Although I do all the polls no matter whether I give a positive or negative response.

• I always tell the truth when they ask how attractive they are but if I have nothing nice to say I just don't say anything

• Sometimes I will word it in a way that still saying they a good looking or beautiful in other ways.

• when they're good looking or average.. i can tell them my opinion but if they were not good looking.. i prefer not telling them anything

• I try to give constructive advice rather than a rating.