Am I so thin and pale?

Am i so thin or pale
click

• yes
  • no
Should i gain some weight? +1

Most Helpful Guy

• Opinions about weight will vary. Not all guys will have the same opinion. Lots of guys like thin girls so I think you're fine. If you're more into the slimmer, more fit guys, I think they are more likely to be interested in a thin or curvy (hourglass kind) girls rather than stocky or overweight guys. I've just noticed couples tend to pair that way and from seeing peoples opinions on here. There seems to be a lot of pressure on todays youth regarding being thin. If you go look in a guys magazine those are what most of the models look like so I'm confused.

I don't see a problem with being pale. Look at me lol.

What Guys Said 39

• You're thin but in mostly a good way. If you decide to gain weight, do it by toning. Don't put on fat. Pale is debatable but I don't think you really are unless the lighting in the photograph is off or something. I think it's much better to be on the thinner side than the fatter side. Of course the overweights will hate me for saying so though.

• From the picture I would say your weight is fine where it is. Don't change it. And your shade of "pale" looks great. Don't risk skin cancer by trying to tan yourself into a different look. There is nothing that doesn't look fine just the way youare!

• You look great.

• You don't look too thin in that photo. And you don't look too pale either. You have a very nice body and very attractive skin.

• In the modern day,broadcasts such as advertisments/ movies have shaped people’s views on one`s image and societal expectations,effecting the way you think a person should look.

Some broadcasts such as the ones spreading awareness for anorexia (example) do indeed help in a sence but also delivers a sub-message that being too thin is not considered attractive.

Simple rule of thumb,you can be thin as long as you make sure you don’t go over the top and eat unhealthy small portions of food.

Ps: In my opinion you look gorgeous.

• You seem fine to me.

• You might benefit from a bit more ice cream

• You are thin and pale. But for a lot of people (if not the majority) that is very attractive. Certainly don't use fake tan.

• Thanks i won't use fake tan or gain some weight then.

• Paleness is good.

• pale not so much... but i believe if u add 10-15u would be better basically...:-)

• All i'm seeing is boobs.

• I can't look beyond those boobs. I am sorry can't tell whether you are thin or pale, but you have awesome boobs. xD

• You literally have a perfect body. Also, you're not too pale. I'm like 5 shades lighter than you because I had skin cancer so I have to avoid the sun

• No, you look great. I want a piece of your arse.

• Whoa... I don't know if you're pale or thin all I can see is a hot chick💐👌 be happy your body's good😊

• Yes you're thin as in you're not fat and you're not super tan but definitely not pale. I would say stay where you're at, you look hot!

• Gain a little bit of weight, but not much. Pale is hard to tell in that lighting.

• Pale: no, skinny judging by your age bracket: no, I think you got a hot body

• Yeah you're pretty thin. A little extra meat couldn't hurt.

• Your body is absolutely amazing. You're definitely not too thin or pale

• I think your perfect

• You look pretty good.

• Skin=good
    Body=you need to gain some weight

• Perhaps you re right about my weight

• Yep a little bit of meat is a good idea if you can :) and if you can't then don't be upset

• no no, so sexy!!

• Isn't that a good thing?

• I think you're hot

• Sexy. I love the belly

• Sexy to me

• I like ur underwear

• :) no luck to see your face

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 6

• Nah you're good...

• You are not thin and if you think you are pale, get a tan when the sun comes. As far as I can see, your body proportions are perfect.

• Nice boobs, Im jealous. You could actually be skinnier (especially on belly) for my taste.
    And you dont look extremely pale.

• Oh thanks can you describe extremely pale? Can you give a link?

• You're fine just the way you are, you don't need to gain more weight.

• Should I now worry that I'm just as thin as you? :( Maybe even little thiner arms.
    No I shouldn't worry. Because some people like me just the way I am.
    And if others don't, it doesn't matter. Everyone likes something different not one thing.
    I don't like the look of some peoples body form... doesn't mean they should change anything.

You look great and your pale skin looks healthy.

If your so worried about weight then eat more.
    I have to eat loads to keep on weight and if I work hard eating extra then I put more one!
    Healthy stuff though mostly!!
    You could probably do it easy but it takes at least a month eating extra calories everyday to notice. It's more expensive but it does work.

Also eat extra protien and do some home work out to build up with some muscle.

Otherwise just be happy with the way you are. And accept that some people will like how you look and some people would have the opinion they would prefer you another way.

Don't want to change for anyone but you.

• I think i should gain some weight. It may be bad for my body

• To be fair you aren't all that thin! It would be worse for your body just eating loads of rubbish and it won't work as well as just adding in more healthy snacks and eating more healthy food.

Like i said if you really want to then you gotta keep at it! I also sometime drink meal replacements after eating a full meal as it adds in an eztra 300 calories or so haha but you gotta watch them as sometimes they have so much sugar.

Otherwise, I reallt don't think you look unhealthy. Next time you go to your docs ask them to tell you if your weight could be unhealthy.

• Thanks for your comment. It helped me. Can i ask one more question? If i just eat vegatable for a long time, it may cause some healthy problems?

• You're okay but I think u already knew that.. u obviously just wanna show people ur body

• i didn't say my body is bad i said that would some weight be more better?

• If I were u i'd be careful not to gain weight. Don't ruin ur body. It's great the way it is - don't do what guys tell u what's better and do what u feel like is ok with u