Do you ever get extremely self conscious about how you look?

Like sometimes I feel ashamed to even show my face

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Extremely? No. A little? Absolutely. It's normal to feel self-conscious at times. Part of life. We all have something we're uncomfortable about when it comes to our looks. You just have to know how to deal with it. There is no perfect look. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. Remember that you are not always the center of attention. It's not like everyone around you is studying your look. Not every detail is gonna be seen. Just don't try to stand out too much and focus more on your behavior and personality.

What Guys Said 8

• I have this weird OCD-like thing, where my bangs have to be completely covering my eyebrows and forehead, or else I just feel ugly and uncomfortable.

Its amazing how much stuff this prevents me from wanting to do... I hate the wind, and there's almost always wind. I can't get my hair wet (in front of other people), I constantly have to readjust my hair. If I forget my comb, I get really nervous...

• Yes i used to be extremely conscious on my physical appearance
    but I've learned to accept myself for whom i am.

• Nope because I can't change it anyway.. so i might as welll come to terms with it ^_^

• No I could care less what people think I used to care so much, but I just wanna make money and play video games and swim in a large pile of cash.

• Yes. For fun.

• I look how I look... nothing to worry about. If people can't accept me as I am then I don't need to associate with them.

• Nope, when I was younger yes sometimes... Generally it goes away with age.

• Never once.

What Girls Said 8

• Happens to the best of us.

• Noooo, you shouldn't feel that way, I'M SURE YOU ARE BEAUTYFUL! DON'T be the slightest ashamed of yourself, please don't.. And you and me we're the same age, we haven't fully grown into our facial features yet, and besides, you can look at a person, celebrity or something and think that you want to look like her. But the truth is, we all struggle with insecurities, small or big ones, and the best thing we can do is simply to try accepting ourselves for the gorgeous human beings we are. There will ALWAYS be someone who finds you absolutely STUNNING , I swear! And I can't really tell from your picture, but your eyes look really pretty. My opinion doesn't matter though, yours do. People will look at you the way YOU look at yourself- in the best way because you deserve it!

• Yea. But eventually you get sonewhat used to it.

• Maybe once in a blue moon

• Yes. I'm always worried about my looks and I'm always thinking about ways to improve it.

• Kinda happens sometimes! Though when I think more about it, it happens quite often!

• Often. Fillerrrrrrr

• Yeah sometimes.