Am I Curvy? or fat?

Working along on weightloss I want to know if i should continue or if Continuing would be unhealthy.
Am I Curvy? or fat?

Most Helpful Girl

• Curvy, which means your fat goes to your hips butt thighs and boobs as opposed to your stomach.
    Don't mistake this for being necessarily 'healthy' though.
    I think you look good, no real need to diet. But there's room to improve your health if you feel you need it.

• I eat a whole food based diet yet I can't get rid of my extra curves.

• Try cutting junk foods, and pop can sneak up on you big time, if you drink that.
      Cardio is how you lose fat. Get your blood pumping, (or walk, walking 20mins after you biggest meal speeds up your metabolism).
      Either way, you're going to have a pleasant looking body at any stage through weight loss/gain :)

What Guys Said 7

• u look thin basically

• There is nothing unhealthy with eating healthy food and doing a hours exercise a day.
    And you look fine :)

• You are... curvaceous.

• you look curvy but the lighter kind of curvy. if you want to be real curvy then maybe put on a few extra pounds, but all in all you look hot :)

• You definitely curvy and not fat, you more on the thinner side actually.

• You look attractive, but continue working out and eating right.

• you're not fat at all..

What Girls Said 4

• You've lost enough weight. Don't overdo it.

• flaunt those curves, m'lady

• you have curves girl

• I think curvy