How do you guys feel about guys who get their ears pierced. Does it look good?

I don't know whether i ever would get my ears pierced (as in wait until im older) but how do you thing it looks? Is it attractive? Is it punkish? is it douchebaggy? And im talking like diamond studs not those gross giant rings that make huge holes in your skin.

Most Helpful Girl

• The rings are called gauges and its takes a long time to actually stretch your ears and its completely up to you how big they get. Diamonds on a guys ear has always seemed douchey to me. I think guys should try to tone down with the bling on their ear and just get something plain. Would you get one ear or both? (I've seen plenty of guys who do either)

What Girls Said 5

• It depends... I prefer for only one ear

• Personally, I find it attractive... And they tend to grow on you. When I first got my lip pierced I was 15 and I didn't think it would look rright, but now I love it lol. And the best part is, is that if you don't end up liking it, you can always Take it out.

• I prefer a guy to not have pierced ears personally. A lot of girls like it though.

• It can look nice if its just a stud but I prefer them to have non pierced ears

• I prefer no piercing on guys, but its not exactly a turn off

What Guys Said 4

• I see it as a feminine thing. Getting ears pierced is feminine in my opinion. So, I would not get mine pierced. But if the guy wants it then he is free to get his pierced.

• No, it always looks douchey to me.
    Only Mexican gangster guys can pull it off. (Well, and girls).

• It's whatever. A lot of the guys in my brother's band have gauges.

• You'll be a boywhore at your age with it.