Girls, is 5'5 a decent height for a guy?

Be accurate and tell why

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on personality I personally prefer taller guys but if they have a awesome personality I wouldn't ever look down on them for something so small as height. Plus it's double standards women are bothered when men care about weight therefore they should not be bothered about height.

What Girls Said 11

• That is definitely on the shorter side but to a girl that is 5' it's still 5 inches taller. That kind of stuff is all relative, so don't stress about it too much. Plus you're only 18, you still have a lot of time to grow as men tend to finish puberty much later than women. My man is 21 and he is STILL growing height-wise.
    Even if you stay that height, don't worry about it. I see a lot of guys on here stressing about their height (understandably because of media standards and such) and it's really not worth the stress. Girls will still find you attractive at 5'5!

• It's a little on the shorter side, but it's not a terrible height. It's in my preferable height range. I'm 5'1" so it's not that bad. Personally I do like a nice height difference between me and the guy I'm dating, but the farthest height difference I really want to go is 5'11" or 6'0". I dated a guy who was 6'2" and still growing and the height difference was a little too much for me.

• Ummmm I am sure if the guy was great it wouldn't be a problem since he would be taller than me but typically I like guys to be much taller than me like 10+ inches taller than me.

• It's fine. People have different kinds of beauty/handsomeness (is that even a word?). For example, there is Paddy Kelly a singer from Europe who is considered super attractive by many girls. He *says* he's 5'7" but he's shorter than me and I'm 5'4" (I saw him once). Girls used to go wild for Tom Cruise back when he was normal. It's just a different kind of charm you exude. A kind of charm many girls go wild for.

• I'm 5'1 so a guy who is 5'5 is a perfect height. ^^

• It all depends on personality. I prefer short guys.

• That's short to me but that's because I'm 6 inches taller than you.

• No, it just isn't. I am 5'5.

• Nah, the taller, the better.

• Generally, yes. For me, absolutely. I am tragically very short... 5'1"... :( i wish i was 5'4" and even the i would love a guy who is 5'5 i hate heels so a guy closer to my height is nice. But i definitly do not have a standard and i really don't think height makes a difference in terms of relationships. I like 5'5"

• She's not too Tall or too short just right