Are tiny beauty marks ugly if there on your face?

So i have 7 tiny little beauty marks on my face in random places and I've always felt ugly because of them. I Always get complements though telling me I'm pretty. And there not like big wort type things. They just look like freckles but a tiny bit bigger. So is this ugly and should i try and get rid of them or are they ok. Pls tell the truth.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they will be beautiful reminds of the woman he loves, when you find the man God has for you. He will cherish every flaw, every imperfection to the point that if they were to be removed, it would irritate him.

No, sorry, you are beautiful. Any guy who wouldn't date you because of those marks does not see your heart, and cannot see any woman's heart.

What Guys Said 8

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om-add-text%201_1.gif Nope I see nothing wrong with that/them ^_^

• What do you mean by beauty marks? Mole? Nahh you are fine. Someone who thinks you are ugly because of them is shallow. The don't deserve you or your time. I have a bunch of moles on my face as well. Welcome to the club lol.

• What? No guy would ever think you are ugly because of them. They are so cute. And make you uniquely you! Please don't ever doubt this again!

• No its what makes you special

• no nothing to fret about everyone gets them just be glad you are a girl and you can use makeup i never notice small things like that on a girl when i look at her face

• They're neither ugly nor pleasant I suppose. Be comfortable with what you've got.

• It doesn't sound ugly, but it's hard to say without visual evidence...

• I have a birth mark on my fatty fat stomach lol

What Girls Said 5

• Don't feel ugly! they make you different and unique. My mom always called them "beauty marks"! I have a tiny one under my eye, and also one on my collarbone.

• No, they're called beauty marks for a reason.

• They make you you. I have one on my face a nice little Marilyn Monroe looking one. I don't mind it I think it makes me me. And I have them scattered all over my body I really don't mind it. Neither should you!

• I have one and shy about it but most people don't even notice it lol.

• I think they're cute depending on size. I have 3 that really stand out but my weirdest one is actually on my bottom lip lol