Guys, boobs or Ass? Which do men find more physically attractive on females?

My boyfriend says that he doesn't mind how my body is which I can live with but I don't know if he likes that I don't have big boobs but i have a big butt. Is that okay ?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't really isolate one or the other. We tend to gravitate towards the figure, like a nice ass, hourglass figure with a sizeable rack. As long as you check at least one of those boxes and the other two are passable then we don't really care.

So if you're saying you've got an ass, and if you have a slim, shapely figure then most guys won't care what size your tits are.

What Guys Said 14

• Don't really care for either as long as she's in a healthy bodyfat percentage.

• ilikeitfunny.net/.../...anio-Ronaldo-tits-meme.jpg
    ---------------------------------------------------------

• There is nothing that supersedes a nice soft, full, round bottom. Nothing! Not boobs, not anything. It is the pinnacle of a woman's body.

• feet basically!

• hahahahahahaha (on the floor) hahahahahaha

• @damionrain100 is it bad that i prefer feet more than boobs or ass?

• Most guys prefer Big ass and small boobs than Big boobs and small ass.

• Not all men share the same taste. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, is ok for him to love you as you are.

• I like boobs more but I think huge boobs or a huge ass are unattractive

• there's a secret not a lot of guys give out. Guys don't actually like boobs or butts. We only like pinky fingers. Literally every single guy.

• Ass, it makes it more fun to do certain positions

• SMALL BOOBS!!!

• boobs. . . . .

• Small butts look better. Big ones just make me think of how much fat is in them, and turns me off.

• I'm so tired of all the "this or that?" type questions on here. And specifically this exact question that literally gets asked at least 10 times per day... on a slow day.

You have what you have. Your boyfriend is with you. Focus on that and stop worrying about what you can't change.

• Boobs are the most attractive do to the fact that size of them determine how active you are. The ass is more of a sexual attraction.