OPINIONS AND HELP PLEASE?

Hey babes! My friend is throwing a cosplay party and we all had to draw celebrity/fictional people out of a jar to decide who came as who and the name I drew out was Lorde! The only rule is that we CAN NOT purchase anything to aid in our dressing up, we have to use things we already own. I have the costume and such but my question is this, how is my makeup and hair? Is it legit enough to be recognizable as Lorde? (My costume is a black t shirt and black leggings with black converse and a gold chain however I'm not wearing the costume in the pic)
OPINIONS AND HELP PLEASE!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make up and hair look great, you're stunning. I wouldn't go with Lorde, simply because I don't really even recognize her half the time if her face isn't in the photo.

May I suggest Courtney Love instead?

pub.tv2.no/.../courtney_love_110518a.jpg

• Thank you so much! ❤️😊 I would LOVE to change my person but it was a name taken randomly from a jar, that's part of the game:/

• Anytime! Best of luck with the cosplay party :)

• Thanks!😊

What Guys Said 6

• For not being able to buy stuff you look good, just try to wear as much black as possible i guess lol

• Lol thanks! That's what I was thinking.. It kind of sucks that I'm super blonde though😂 I was hoping for like Britney Spears or something but nah, I got the goth chick LOLOLOL

• You got a tough one!
    but it think you can pull it off, some people might not get it though...

• You look a million times better in your profile pic. that pose and overall look in the pic you posted here, is very unappealing -. but your profile pic is the opposite. you look nice and sweet in it.

• Thank you, lol I know the pic here isn't as "appealing" lol because it's not me really, it's a costume. i just need opinions on the hair and makeup as far as how accurately it portrays the person I need to show up as. It's not my favorite by far but that's the name I drew sooo I don't have a choice lol

• Yaa.. you look sexy... i like your look ! 😉

• yea you look kind of like her but i mean your blonde soo nice going A for effort

• Haha awesome!! Thanks😊 the blonde is an issue but que sera sera I guess:p

• Completely Gorgeous.

• Thank you!😊

• Haha thank you so much! Usually when I go to cons I'm either Catwoman or Black Widow, celebrity cosplay is a new one for me! It should be fun though

• My favorite is being Grell Sutcliff

What Girls Said 2

• Awe it sucks that you have blonde hair. It sounds like you'll be on point though :)

• Thanks so much babe! Lol it totally blows but whatevah! One guy drew Ariana Grande sooo that'll be interesting 😂

• OMG that's perf😂👌no he doesn't but I have sequin booty shorts and matching crop top that I'm lending him😂

• OMG! Doesn't she actually have an outfit like that?(!) I swear I saw it on T. V.! 😂 I bet you'll both look hot 😍

• I would wear a more purple-ish lipstick if I were you. But you look great anyway!