1-10 what would you rate me?

1-10 what would you rate me?

0|1
13|60

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 59

• I was scrolling down and your boobs almost poke my eyes, I was like "Holy shit, boobs!!", they're fucking great by the way.
    You're also very pretty, and hot, and sexy... sorry, not enough blood in my brain right now...

2|1
    0|0
  • 2|3
    0|0
  • BEWBS/10

1|6
    0|0
  • Hang on , let me get my 3D glasses.
    www.colesmithey.com/.../6a00d8341c2b7953ef014e860a2596970d-pi

Bringing tits to a rate me question is like bringing a bomb vest to a MMA cage match.
    8.5/10

1|0
    0|0
  • Overall everything looks pretty nice but those boobs are too much. Maybe you squeezed them too much.

3|2
    0|0
  • Ummm... just a minute I have to grab my sunglasses I can't see from the boob shine! lol

You are a good looking women... sorry... I don't provide rates bc it feels a little demeaning to me to apply a number to someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • From what I can see, I'll give you an 8/10. You have a cute face and you appear to have large breasts. If I can see a FULL body photo, I can give you a more accurate assessment. I love butts too, especially big butts! You look sexy though!

0|1
    0|0
  • 10/10 because I read your profile and you go fishing xD You are also very pretty!

1|0
    0|0
  • O gawd. Really tempting picture. Would put ring /10 picture. Button up Dat shirt and 8/10 for modest beauty. Got to make it fair for us-_-

1|0
    0|0
  • ehh you look fine d00d

0|0
    0|0
  • Quenched...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you know my rating after messaging you for a bit ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • You are beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow a ten you look great. Helps that your showing some curve, beautiful face would love to see you with a little smile! And goodness I know what's below is perfect!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty face, I could go for a lot less cleavage, though. If I saw you in person, I'd want to get to know you more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like your eyes most. Seven.

1|0
    0|0
  • Exposed the twins to get a little bump on the scale huh lol? Slick move

I don't rate, but you're hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are stunning, so don't be like me worried about looks lol

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks hun. I'm not worried about my looks. I actually couldn't give 2 shits what anyone has to say on here... You shouldn't be worried about it either... you are really cute!

• Can we make out like right now?

1|0
    0|0
  • amazing, just amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 Dakota.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty eyes and a very symmetrical face... wait those boobs... definitely an 11 out of 10!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in giving numbers (seems dehumanizing) but you are very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really hard to tell with that filter, your profile pic looks a lot different from the one you put here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boobs/10

Really though, 6.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • boobies... i though that was all with the pic, but when i started to scroll down i saw your boobs. All together i would rate you a 7.5/10

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't really rate someone without seeing their whole body but from what I can see I'd rate you an 8

1|0
    0|0
  • When I saw your face my first thought was 6. Then I scrolled down and saw your rack and thought whoa 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 14 and even I know this. You post a picture of yourself wearing nothing but a jacket, with big ass braless cleavage. Do you really expect anyone to even be able to rate you like that? Lol. Every straight guy is gonna rate you a 10/10 just because of the boobs.

0|0
    0|0
    • But anyways, you do look good... I rate you 10/10... I'm probably being hypnotized by the boobs, but yeah... your face is pretty too, but you showing your boobs like that just puts me under a spell...

• And ik I'm only 14, and this might be a bit creepy but, 14 year olds have hit puberty and their hormones are crazy, and they therefore love a nice rack of tis just as much as an adult. Sex is all everyone at my school talks about.

• But with boobs that big you should really put a bra on... they'll start bouncing like crazy as soon as you walk, and you look like you really need the support.

• 4. If i was to avoid your distracting cleavage that you included on purpose, i can give you an honest rating.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13