What would you rate me?

What would you rate me ?????

Most Helpful Guy

• You are so beautiful. Your boobs are so fucking sexy!!! You are just wow! Love you.

What Guys Said 13

• I'd rate you a 2

• Overweight. Good sense of humor.

• a 4 with some boobs

• BEWBS/10

.

• 2 out of 10.

• 0/10, stop showing your tits. Some guys like flat chested, by the way...

• yeah you're overweight but smart, cause you showcase only your best features in your pics (eyes/boobs) we both know if you show the whole package, things would be different.

• Actually I'm not that over weight. So thanks

• Well then why do you hide most of your body in every pic you post for people to rate?

• quite telling that 50% of your "rate me" pic is boobs... xD

• You as re gorgeous

• Love the eyes. I say 8 can you rate me?

• I want to make you mine ASAP!!!

• I don't like rating women, it's demeaning

• 5. Average

What Girls Said 5

• Why so much tit? You can be pretty without showing almost all your breasts and pulling down glasses trying to be seductive. Just be yourself. This feels like you ate trying too hard.

• you actually wanted guys to rate your breast that unlady like. i rate you a negative number you should have respect for yourself. all attention from guys isn't always good attention. #just saying. you asked for my opinions so you got one & no your not ugly...

• You look like you have grey-ishe blue-ish eyes. ^^
    I love your eyes/10
    I have to say though you do show a lot of boobage in your pic

• Gray eyes? I love gray eyes! I buy colored contacts just to get that color! Also is that highlights on your side bang or lighting? You have a Rogue from X-men thing going on. None the less, yes you are pretty. :)

• I have red underneath black on top. My eyes go from hazel to a almost grayish
      && thank you

• Your pretty (No homo) and you have beautiful eyes, I wish I had eyes like yours (: