Girls, ladies what do you think about guys with good smiles do you think its attractive or am I still ugly because im black?

im black so im pretty sure I've lost the genetic lottery but my smile is ok so am i screwed?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There are lots of fine looking black men. If anyone thinks you're ugly because you're black they are not even worth being acknowledged! You're not screwed and you're not ugly based off your profile pic. If you're healthy and have all the right parts you've won the genetic lottery! ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I actually find people with darker skin hotter than I do the people with white skin. Anyone who says your skin makes you ugly is just racist and to be ignored.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer dark skinned over light skinned men! I don't know why, maybe because i am really pale? I think they are reaaally attractive tbh!

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't care about race... no one should but some do... A nice guy with a good smile is always great...

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't say that , I say you're adorable. Cut it out okay? Everyone's defintly cute in their own way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with nice smiles. And um... black guys are hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're buff tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not from US, do you really still feel discriminated against because your black?
    I think you are cute and not just cos of your cute smile :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're cute.

1|0
    0|0