How bad does this scar on my back look?

How bad does this scar on my back look?

I had surgery on my back last week and I have a large scar now. My friends and family say it's not that bad but I don't believe them because they wouldn't want to upset me so I want to see what random people think. Obviously it won't look as bad when it's fully healed but I'd still like to know what you think and are scars a turnoff for you

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you kidding? Scars are cool. When that heals, it'll look awesome. Scars are a massive turn on for me, anyway.

• Glad to hear that. I was so pissed at my dr after the surgery. He told me it'd be a 3-4 scar and it's over 8 inches. Last time I trust a Frenchman lol

• Hahahaha well, once bitten twice shy. But seriously, don't feel insecure about it. Scars are great especially on guys.

What Girls Said 2

• It'll heal, not so bad looks fresh.

• My most recent ex had a scar just like yours on her back but multiple of them. I loved her regardless and also scars are tough XD they aren't a turn off at all they don't matter. I think they're cool personally

What Guys Said 1

• Id get a tatoo of stitches on it. Chicks dig scars.