😭 Are my feet ugly?

Please be honest (but nice!) 😰
Recently I've become very aware of my feet and comparing them to other female feet (I know you should never compare yourself to others). But now I feel very insecure about them! I feel like they don't look feminine enough...they're big and wide and my second toe is longer than my first, which I hear some people find very unattractive 😩 I know this is an unclear photo but my phone is crappy and you get the idea. Anyway, please, even if you are being honest try to keep it as nice as possible since I have to live with my feet for the rest of my life 😅
😭 Are my feet ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• What the. . ? What kind of question is this?

I suppose I should tell you about my feet. I have some dead skin on the tips of my toes, I had multiple blisters (that was really fun) and I lost one of my toenails but it grew back. . .

As for your feet. . . they're fine, you got nothing to worry about

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Your gif scares me 😰

But thank you for your kind words! 💗 I also have had one of my toenails fall off before... more than once actually 😝

• eh? It scares you? That's a first

You're welcome anon girl. I think I know who you are but I'm not 100% certain. . . hmm. . .

So your feet have had it rough as well, just wondering. What caused the nails to fall off?

• Yeah, it's kind of terrifying 😬🙈 I think it might haunt me in my nightmares 😥

Oh, huh? 😳 Nahhh... I'm pretty sure you don't know who I am.

Yes, they've been pretty beaten up. The first time I lost my toenail was while I was running. It got caught on my sock I guess and kind of tore completely off. I didn't notice until later after my run but it was nasty :P What about you?

What Guys Said 27

• rack.1.mshcdn.com/.../smashed-computer.gif

This is exactly how I'm feeling right now..!

• 😰Angry?

• It depends on the guy himself.
      Personally I wouldn't feel gross about your feet.

• Oh, well thanks I guess 😕

• They are just feet. Nothing ugly, nothing attractive.

@PrettyFeet there you go bro!

• Well thanks for saying that. I guess that's a good way to look at it. 😁

• Check out every opinion, everybody is praising your feet. So, cheer up!☺

• Well I wouldn't say "praising" exactly... more like being extremely nice, probably because everyone can tell I'm so insecure and sesative about it... but more like, everyone says they are okay. But I'll have to say I'm relived to hear that 😅

• Nooo! Your feet are fine!!! 😊 stop comparing them with others... you will always get insecure comparing them

• Aww thank you so much!😁😘

• No!! But its completely normal to be self conscious about how your feet look! I've seen some pretty ugly feet.. yours look great compared to them :P

• 😊Awww! Well thanks! I feel like 100x better now!!!

• What 's yer shoe size?

• I prefer dirt feet much better. Like after you've been out hiking in the woods and the mud for a few days. Also the smell of them..

• Do you understand there is not a straight guy alive that cares what your feet look like? Honest...

• Not true actually 😔

• Hmm okay, well maybe the guy I was talkin to actually had a foot fetish. He did talk about feet a lot.

• ACCKKKK gross... lol... you got a freak... well then... they look like feet...
      As long as they don't look like mine, they look great. I have a issue with my toes. The big toes , the nail grows in, turns black, and falls off. then process repeats. Been happening for years. I wish they wouldn't grow back. But it keeps them from being ingrown. But they look really bad. I can send you a pic then you can just tell this freaky dude..."well at least they don't look like this old guys feet"... lol...

• For people who are very particular about the perfectness of feet, they might not find them copy-book perfect but they will also not be able to find anything wrong. Bottomline: They are fine; better than many.

• I don't see what's wrong with them. They're ok to me.
    I've read somewhere to have a long second toe that's longer than my first means you've wisdom.

• Your feet look just fine, love the polish color!

• They look fine to me i don't see problem with them

• I think all feet art ugly, so...

• Okay. Well, I guess that actually does make me fell better thanks :)

• 0|0
  • They are just soooo cute, I like them! your toes are just perfect and the second toe beeing longer is just a major turn on for us guys with a foot fetish ;-)

• They look fine to me. Time to ask the expert.
    @klaatu51

• Pretty ugly feet. Had a cough attack.

• Lol omg, they look fine. They probably much your body's mass and index if that makes sense. FEET ARE FOR WALKING. Shit compare to yours, my feet are butt ugly-_-

• 😅 Whew, we'll that's a relief... before I realized you were being sarcastic, I almost had a heart attack 😱😭 but thanks! 😊

• Don't behave like peacock... !!

Your feet are fine.. :h

• 😮 What do you mean by that? "Behave like a peacock"?

Well thanks for saying that! 😁

• Peacocks usually cry when they see their feet.. :-

• Oh, really? 😯
      Well, I don't cry about it... but it's always at the back of my mind. Thanks for the explanation though :)

• The pic is not the best as you also said. But you have nothing to worry about.

• No, beatiful👍

• I would lick smell and worship them for hours

• There beautiful I would worship them anyday

• I think your feet are very cute

• Nice feet!

• Yes they are

• 😣 Ahh... okay... thanks for being honest at least.

• Not at all😍

• Sorry I didn't see your feet, So I can't tell, But please give me your feet!

• I have a foot fetish and I can tell you, Your feet look nice :)

What Girls Said 9

• Lol your feet are fine! It doesn't really matter if the second one is longer... there are many people with toes like urs. U don't have to feel insecure!

• 😊Awww!!! Well thank you for saying that! You've made me feel a lot better 😄💗💗💗

• I'm glad! :D

• Your feet are actually pretty nice looking for you to be asking this question. I was expecting a picture of like bear feet with long nails. The only thing that threw me off was the bump near the pinky toe but just always do you toes with a professional and find a nice go-to color that looks nice and feminine like baby pink or white. Avoid dark colors like dark blue, burgundy or black with glitter. Trust me the people that matter in your life with not fixate on the shape of your feet as long as they look well kept (which they do) you're fine.

• Thanks for the advice 😄 you are so kind! Yeah, that's what I meant by flat feet 😔 oh well, can't change it.

• They look ok. They are not ugly.

• HEY dear... your feet are pretty good. Every girl think that their feet are ugly and for your information I to. But be happy your feet are beautiful than me. :)

• Aww, well thank you for being so kind! Yeah, I almost have a heart attack every time I see a new comment because I'm so insecure about it 😓

• Huh? What are those? 😯

• something like stiletto

• Really i am answering this kind of question?😧 well they look nice, normal, ... dont worry😊

• They look nice, better than mine.

• They look good! Love that polish color 😍

• Allllllllllllllllllll feet are you walk on them ew nasty.

• They look fine! Nice nailpolish by the way :)

• 💙💙💙 you're so nice! Thank you!