Guys, im starting my modeling portfolio and they want me to include a few selfies, so I have mucked it up to two. Opinions?

Im starting my modeling portfolio and they want me to include a few selfies, so I have mucked it up to two. Opinions?
So, my question is. . . do you think these are appealing? My profile picture and this one that is. :]

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it looks good but i think you should also include like a "headshot" kind of picture. the ones that actors do.

1|0
    0|0
    • I will have to do that. There are some great local photographers who would help me with some shoots. Thanks! :)

What Guys Said 14

• I freaking like your eyes, both pics are wonderful but this one you linked here i like it more. My favorite though is your background picture with the eskimo hat, i think that angle suits your look.

I think i need help, i love eyes a little bit too much

1|0
    0|0
  • Tale a picture that has 80% of the screen with you in it. Have the pic frame almost out to the edge of your shoulder and you eyes set about a third of the way down the frame (the rule of thirds it is called). Google "headshot modelling" for examples.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its the angle its throwing it off a bit I'm not discrediting your beauty just the angle of the shot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like your profile picture on much better, but they are both good

0|0
    0|0
  • Profile picture. Try to stay a bit further away from the camera as it distorts your face more than is good for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks alright to me. You have a cute face

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like your profile picture, the red hair really compliments your eyes and make you look gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are gorgeous. You could possibly brush out the white dots in the middle of your eyes though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • so pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not appealing your profile pic. better

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn your sexy, and sexier profile pic

0|0
    0|0
  • You? A model? lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm glad that amused you. I'm terrified to see what you look like anon. Hiding behind a screen lol. :)

• You had the opp. to turn them off. You didn't

• Too close, it makes your face and head look huge when it's all up in your business like that

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them both. What kind of modelling do you want to do?

0|0
    0|0