Opinions on my new hair colour?

Hey, just thought I'd ask for some opinions on my new hair colour. I went to the salon today and got a subtle purple ombré put on but since my hair was a coppery red previously it has not taken very well. Just wanted to know whether I could get away with the current colour or whether I should get something else thanks x
Opinions on my new hair colour?

0|2
14|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. It suits your skin complexion and your eye-color. Exquisite choice!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• It looks nice, I really like it :) I also love that wave you have in your hair to. You look great! :))

0|0
    0|0
  • daaaamn I am digging that red gurl!

0|0
    0|0
    • actually now that I look carefully, it begins to turn more purple as you go down. that's so cool!

• Oh that looks awesome. Great choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks very well, you can see the subtle purple

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to see the color because of backlighting and possible filter, which makes it look a bit too magenta, but it looks okay to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • No filters, it was taken in front of my window so just sunlight which is pretty rare over here in England haha

• Could you explain the color?

• It's nice! good choice!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very good hair style and hair color i think your pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow it's Kristen Stewart. I think it's marvellous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it *___*, I'm gonna tell my girl to do the same you look Great!

0|0
    0|0
    • Not all girls can fit that color.

• Thank you! I'm sure it'll look great on your girl too if she goes for it! I think that it tends to look better on olive or tan skin though 😊

• Well she has the same Skin Color as you do and her eyes are green, sometimes they look blue xD
      So that shouldn't be a problem =)

• I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange is the best hair colour when it fits. Try it and let's see whether it fits you or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd probably just end up looking ginger from all of the copper undertones haha 😂

• you are gorgeous girl, you have beatiful eves and your new hair color is so beatiful really ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• That color is beautiful on you! It goes great with your eye color, your complexion, and it goes great with your face shape!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks Hun 😘

• Show All
    • Haha that reminds me of when I had shirt hair and box dyed it dark brown but it turned out blue/black so I looked at but odd with black hair and light brown eyebrows for two weeks 😂

• Yass I actually dyed it "black/brown" that shit turned out to be like BLLAAACCKK I mean I couldn't go without makeup for severeal months or Id look like a vampire lol thank God it's finally down to a brownish lol

• From the pic, I can kinda see the ombre... I think it's a pretty color and suits you! I dye my hair dark reds sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • love it!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me :) I would assume the purplish colour would be more visible in the sunlight?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell what color your hair is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks gorgeous :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell the exact color, but on this photo and lighting, it seems to suit you well.

0|0
    0|0
    • It looks slightly darker now that I look at it, I didn't really like it at first but it's definitely growing on me!

• It looks pretty it actually goes with your complexion:) also u kind of remind me of rumour Willis if thats how u spell it lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like it it's really brings your eyes out

0|0
    0|0
  • It suits you so well! absolutely beautiful! 👏👏

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks so pretty! ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks great on you ^_^