Do I look better with or without my glasses?

• better with glasses
  • better without glasses
  • both look good

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow! you really rock glasses well!
    keep your specs on shorty ;)

What Guys Said 16

• Both look good, though I prefer the glasses by a comfortable margin. As an aside, you may want more... equal photos if you do something like this again, as you have a really cute smile in one and a more straight-faced expression in the other, so you are getting some 'contamination' in the results about which looks better... some find find the bottom better because the smile is a bigger positive than the glasses, even if the glasses + smile may top all.

• The smile makes it so that your glasses are not the only variable. But you do have nice eyes and the glasses do not hamper that. I don't see a huge difference and would recommend to go with whichever makes you feel more confident.

• You look gorgeous with and without. I adore your green eyes.

• You look lovely both ways but I still see a little bit of extra cuteness with the glasses.

• EVERY1 looks better without glasses basically...;-)

• Well, you look good both ways, but I think you look better with glasses.

• Basically - I agree with @Klaatu51 glasses are a turn off.

• I always vote glasses!

• Why do you have to compromise your health for looks?
    Lenses have too many side effects while not wearing prescription glasses is just bad for your eyes.
    If you don't like them change them for other glasses but don't stop wearing just because of looks and ignore anyone who says they look bad, your eyesight is more important.

• you like fine with both. you have nice grey eyes. unique. If you drop a few pounds, you'll be even better.

• Both look good to me :).

• you can rock it either way you have real pretty eyes i wish i had your color

• Your glasses make you look very cute ma'am

• You look sexy in both!

• All women look better with glasses in my opinion.

• tbh both look bad :D

• Haha that's cute

• by the way why you girls ask too mucch about how do you look , then say , i hate the guy who only cares about the look. god u girls 90% of the time thinking and asking how do we look...

What Girls Said 9

• I think you look pretty either way. I think most people look slightly "better" without glasses though just because you can see their eyes better but the picture with your glasses looks fine too :)

• You have really pretty eyes, and im super jealous that you can look good in glasses (unlike me lol)... so i say both, you can switch depending on what you like :)

• I don't like glasses so I'm biased against them. I voted B.
    Only very few people look better without glasses.

• I think you look great with or without :) but your smile in the second picture is just so cute

• You look good with both. I hate how I look with glasses but guys tell me they like it because I look like an intellectual.

• you look good with both! glasses suit your face :-)

• @JackKerouac77 would tell you to leave the glasses on

• you look pretty with and without glasses, i love your eye colour :)

• I can't choose your pretty with and without them