Question for the girls who wear makeup?

Do you know how to apply makeup properly? I see so many girls who do not know how to apply makeup correctly. They use the wrong shade of foundation for their face or it's not blended well. Or they use too much dark makeup around their eyes and they have a thick amount of eyeliner on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I know how to apply my makeup. I don't wear very much anyway though.

What Guys Said 1

• Wow, are you using any sort of makeup on your lips in your profile picture? They are beautiful.

• No actually lol. I just put on ChapStick every night so they stay soft :)

• I put on Chapstick like three times a day (whenever they feel dry again) and they're still fucking dry all the time. I guess that happens when you live in Colorado.

• @DarkHumorRUs I put a lot on at night so it lifts all the dead skin and I can just wipe it off in the morning (not the most attractive sounding thing, I know)

What Girls Said 4

• I wasn't always the best at doing makeup. But I've definitely gotten better with time. Now I'd like to say I'm pretty good with it :)

• I do, but mostly I just do eye makeup (eyeliner and mascara only), I don't use foundations or shades daily, they're only for special occasions.

• if they dont know how to use it, if they dont, they just dont need to wear it they look like clowns for one & for two makeup is for ugly people! its okay to wear a little though

• I know how to put makeup on correctly. Been experienced at it for many, many years