Girls, do you like dry shampoo?

I just bought some Victoria Secret Dry Shampoo for my hair.
Do you like dry shampoo?
Just wanted some reviews on dry shampoo alone! If there are better brands please tell me in the opinions below 👇👌

• I love it.
    23% (7)
  • I don't like is really.
    7% (2)
  • I don't use it.
    70% (21)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Love dry shampoo! My personal favourite is Bumble and bumble pret-a-powder. I've never tried the Victoria's Secret kind but I'm sure it's great!

• Yeah I'm gunna spray some on tomorrow because I have an interview early in the morning and my hair looks like absolute shit!

• I should add that my hair is colour treated, and super curly. Regular shampoo is basically my enemy. Dry shampoo is awesome because it cleans up your hair in between washes and keeps colour-treated hair brighter for longer (less rinsing, less colour fading!)

• Yeah I do have colour in my hair too. Thanks for the opinion thou 😊

What Girls Said 6

• My hair is too fine for it, really. It doesn't help once I get greasy. HOWEVER, my friends with thicker hair LOVE it, so it does depend a great deal on hair type.

• I've never used it. I feel like it would just clump up on my scalp and look like dandruff. does it take the place of regular shampoo?

• Yes. I've tried it. It feels stiff at first but you have to brush it out. I had hair gel caked up on my edges and ends of my hair. I used it and brushed it out and my hair felt fresh and smelled so good.

• I never use it, but I might try it.

• I have never tried it.

• I never used it.

• Love dry Shampoo! If you ever run out or want need a quick alternate, use baby powder.