What's the point of posting a picture of your breasts on gag?

No hate or shade towards those girls but seriously what's the point? Likes? Follows? Boring personality so you need attention? Nothing else to offer but your body? What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I really need to investigate please link me to a few of those for better observationa dn analysis, strickly profesional of course... WHAAAAT

• Lol I've been here a while. I've seen full on nudes before. You will see it one day

• On a serious note wth some people are really cravin attention

• As profile pictures? Lol, I haven't seen any picture like this so far.

• It's to satisfy the perversion of the poster who is usually a man, posing as a woman. He's sitting there with a hard-on while more and more look at the pic. Gets off on every comment.

The few women that do it just want attention.

Stunned at how many men pose as women and post their perverted sex questions. Pretty easy to spot. Usually the question is a narrative. You just know that the (under 18) is some 45+ chimo

• Some do it to see the reactions, and others are really interested in finding out peoples thoughts. Some do it to find perverts I guess, and others to mess with people. Its just like those whom use p*rn stars as their own pics.

• Because they need to appease my insatiable thirst for tits. It's a team effort and the ladies of gag are apparently more than willing to oblige.

• Desperate to lose their virginity...
    Curiosity because of low self esteem...

• This is news to me. I've seen underwear shots but never less.

• For fun I take it

• In the question of post your shirtless pic.

I remembered 1/ 2 girls did it.. 0. o

• Plzz gimme the link :p

• fun...

or irk envy from orher girls perhpas...

• Mostly for likes and attention its kinda sad that guys get tricked into following them im all for tits and stuff I just think that its dumb for giving attention to these types of girls that you know damn well won't meet in real life

• Umm.. where are these breasts?

>.>
    <.<
    o_0

I don't see them.

• I'd never fuckin do it for these freaks amusement

What Girls Said 12

• I have absolutely no idea.
    I liked her hair though :3.

• Yeah her hair was really cute

• either to prove a point, show off, be funny or fish for compliments.
    i think it also depends on the GaG community's response to different users.

GaG would love it if some girls did it and hate it from other girls.

• I don't know anyone here besides @linkywinky that posts boob pics. And well... hers are pretty awesome. 😆😆😆

• Because my tits look fantastic and I have the personality to back 'em.

• Alrighty. Whatever floats your boat

• People do that kind of stuff when they aren't getting enough attention outside the realms of the internet.

• They're proud of their body and want to show it off or maybe they're just seeking attention and the compliments that will come with that or both. Well it's their body anyways so I suggest don't follow those people if you don't like that.

• Breast breast 😳 no bra on? Whoaa..

Girls do that on here 😒

• I've seen both. I've seen bra breasts and full on nudes showing everything

• Lol. Some guys are weird on here too. They have posted the pic of their penis as dp. Reported them. But, my poor eyes :(
      I was traumatised, LMHO

• @Genie23 I know the guys are just as bad! I've seen that to! Ewwww lol

• I'm lost who posted a pic of there breasts?

• Bored, curious to see what people will say etc.

• Bare breast? Bare? Srsly? *speechless*

• I don't know but at least their confident enough to post stuff like that 0_0 hahhaha :)

• I thought they were balloons