Girls, be honest with me?

I can't count how many times I've had friends moms, grandmas nurses, moms friends, older people say how hansom I am.. surprised that im single blah blah blah.

Then I get the girls that im not the slightest bit attracted to and have hardly any idea who they are say im the hottest person theyve seen. That makes me feel bad that the feeling isn't mutual and they end up asking if I would ever consider dating them and I have to say No.

Then there are the girls that I find atractive. the conversation usually goes Her: "Hey can I tell you something?" Me: "Yeah" Her: "I think you're really cute, we should hang out" Then I never hear from her again...

Part of me knows im not ugly... Part of me feels like all these people are full of shit and give me a pity trip.

• Troll
    10% (2)
  • Not a troll
    90% (19)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Oh well that settles it.. You just have a familiar face.. the half of it I can see ;)

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't feel like crap, I know what it's like, when you think you're okay and then the next second you feel like you're not. And don't feel bad either, you don't owe anyone anything. It doesn't really matter what you look like, if you wear confidence, that's honestly more attractive than physical attractiveness. My advice is to just block out what people say and listen to what you think of yourself, your opinion of yourself is far more valid than anyone else's. So if you don't like the girl you hardly know that asked you out, who cares? You've got a whole life ahead of you and many amazing people to meet and know.

• I know I dont owe anyone anything. I've tried and failed to be friends with woman.. I find it really hard to be friends with a woman so if i find a girl thats cool and im not attracted too and she ends up liking me and getting hurt that im not wanting anything other than a friendship. I think thats where i feel bad. I dont know if im leading these girls on or they are just having high hopes... I can't figure out how im leading these girls on.

Its not all about attractiveness but I feel like its the 'foot in' when you dont know the person. Im a very confident person, but i dont know if i wear it well lol. Thanks

• Don't worry, it's defintely not your fault. They freely chose to like you and your wanting nothing more than a platonic friendship just proves that you're not doing this intentionally.
      Don't feel bad kid, we can't make everyone happy. We get hurt and we hurt people haha

• Yeah, i dish out as much as i get.. lol thanks.

What Girls Said 11

• 0|1
    • Nah, he's too white, I've got that California Sun reeking havoc on my skin :P but I see what you're saying.

• Well you both look handsome. I know that's a weird word but calling u beautiful would be much more weird, lol. :D

• I dont think I've ever been called beautiful.. But hansom works hah not weird. Thanks xD

• Don't feel bad and I at least you are being honest with them, some guys will go out with them and ends up cheating when they see a girl better looking, but next time if a girl says " we should hang out " you should definitely give her your number some girls are shy and usually waits for the guy to exchange numbers.

• You know... I usually just ask when they are free, I dont really give out my number, but if its a girl im interested inm i guess i could be more open with my number.. If I giver her my number am I still expected to make a date and do all the work? I know in highschool i did all the work.

• Where are those girls that do mostly everything? Id like to find a girl that does that! lol.. I've done all the work in the past, but now im so intimidated... Im confident with everything I do, but when it comes to a woman I like.. I get so dumb and lose confidence.

• I have met lots haha I even ask them for advice because they are not afraid to ask a guy out and take charge of everything and I think you will find someone like that, but that is normal but will go away eventually when it comes to someone you really like

• Is this a extra long rate me question?

• I guess you can think of it that way... Its not very long lol. Your attention span needs a little work?

• Yeah, kinda.
      Anyways to answer your question, you're attractive.

• I have a terrible attention span too, I get you.. haha thanks.

• who cares. im ugly too. find something else besides your appearence to appreciate.

like no one cares how you look they only care about themselves true story

• To say someones appearance isn't a factor is just an ignorant statement.. I agree the way someone looks shouldn't the reason you are with them, but its usually a 'foot in' so to speak... Or do you actively find people you are not attracted to physically and say "I should talk to that guy, he probably has a great personality."

• But the slut thing did? So what kind of compliments do you like? You can't tell me you dont feel good when someone compliments you... Like "Hey guuurl, your personality is killer" "Love the way you wear that confidence" "Can you help me with my math homework?"

• Well If you forgive me.. Ill share the same feeling... you're forgiven aswell. , lol

• You are the female version of me. Except I don't give out my number cos only old creepers ask for it.

• You seem to lack the personality of a cool boy. Too nice. Nothing wrong with that, of course. Just not my preference.

• I guess you can say im not very cool. Im not the popular trendy guy on campus.. Im just a grease monkey that likes to race cars and eventually crotch rockets. What is a "Cool Boy" ?

• Do you want to be a professional biker?

• No.. Im not rich, If a team comes to me and asks me to race for them hell yeah I would, but the chances of that.. very minimal. I really just like to go fast and have good competition. Id rather own my own business.

• It's like that with most people. The ones they like don't like them, the ones they don't like like them back.

• YOUR SO STUPID !!! when a girl says "we should hang out " you get her number and then maybe In a couple days you call her to go to some fair or something, boys do all the work not girls.

• Nah if it's a large some of people there is not lie

• So do ugly people never hear this stuff? I feel like people say stuff like that just to have something to say.

• Haha well thank you (:

• You're really attractive, no worries. Start listening to those people, they know what they're talking about :P

• Those eyes and on point brows look way to familiar.. Do I know you? lol Thank you. xD

• Yeah, just one of those things I guess hah. I dont think I know anyone from Michigan. Im from California. You ever been?

• I don't, but my brother does right now while he's in college.

• Hmm you're really handsome i can't think of any reason why they'd avoid you

• Thats whats got me all fucked up. Girls have told me that back in highschool they would just be to afraid to talk to me. One girl I really liked and asked out a few times (rejected) told me her parents wouldn't let her date, but she went around telling people we were dating and I had no idea till a few months ago. and this was 8 years ago lol.