Guys, rate me from 1-10? Guys only?

Also I've always thought I was 5'11 but it turns out im actually exactly 6ft would this be a huge turn off? My height makes me feel so insecure tbh even tho I'm fine with everything else.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/90025789@N05/16836554140/

Im 130 lbs, 35", 24", 36" and wear a 32C (unless i get really skinny)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU'RE BACK! <3

Why did you deactivate without telling me! 😭

Smash/10

• Lol! I'm not "back" per se haha. I just abuse this site when I'm on here! Sorry I didn't tell you when I deleted my account

• Hahaha im still curious!
      I'd like to hear the story!
      Gonna go sleep though.
      Night!

• oo a hot 20-year old ;)

What Guys Said 22

• 0|2
  • Holy shit, are you for real?

I can legit beat off to that first picture.

There is just no way you can be insecure if that's seriously you.

• That's me and well it's mostly that im tall and I feel as tho most guys prefer short girls like 5ft to 5'4. I get a lot of compliments even specifically on my height but it's hard not to notice the fact im a head taller than most girls

• But see him at 5'11 looks the exact same as me. Like we look the same height

• You are attracted to someone who is dominant? So that makes you a sub? Shit, someone at your height and figure being a dom, that'd fucking amazing. The dream.

Anyway, I would say girls are less giving in terms of height differential than men are. Seriously, put your insecurities about it aside, look at yourself in the mirror, remind yourself you kickass, then that's it. Believe it or not it would make you even more attractive.

• You look like a model. Being tall isn't unattractive at all, tall women got legggz. Don't worry.

• You get a 8 rank which is an Awesome rank in my book looking good

• Listen very carefully. I don't think I have ever given anyone here above an 8. And I'm giving you a TEN. You're the kind of Hot where, it makes me doubt those pictures are really you. You can always prove me wrong by holding up a sign with my username on it. message me.

• I had an old account on here haha! And I did have a sign. @ihav2fart will vouch for me. But thank you!

• I deserve a free session for calling it

• The thirst. The thirst is real. Hahah

• hey I remember you. 10. you're fucking hot!

• Crap you're tall hah. 8.8/10 definitely cute.

• 10 for sure, smoking hot

• Solid 9! You've got the toned body, beautiful face, and the "gifts" any guy, matter what height, would have a problem not staring at!

• That was one hell of a classic nude pose lol.

Anyway, instead of a number, you get a damn hot

• Your pictures turned me on so basically: I want to smash/10 or 9.2/10

• I would say a 9

• As younger n hot as usual.. !!
    N used to be.. ;)

• You are a great looking girl. I would rate you 8/10.

• 9/10.
    Your face is really beautiful.

• You are amazing!

• Yeah i'd give you a 6, cz you're tall, but too skinny small tits and large face are a bit blaaah

• I give you a 15 out of 10. Yes I know that's off the scale. That's the point.

• 10 ++
    Why do you even ask? I am sure you are teasing and denying guys all the time in real life..

• Nice naked picture. You look good to me. Would I date somebody who was 6ft probably not since that's like 4 inches taller than me. A couple inches is fine but 4 inches would seem a bit weird.

• Geez! You have FAR too many clothes on to do that body justice! lol! Very pretty face and nice eyes too!

• From what I see, 7/10 probably

Your face looks creepy... at least when it's expressionless.

• Why creepyyy?

• I can't smile for pics

• Why not smile? I understand not wanting to, that's why I never smile but then again I don't put pictures of myself up.

But it looks creepy because you look like a mannequin or something, sorry but it's what first came to mind.