Hi can you be my guinea pig and let me see your profile face and do a face reading and you can tell me if it's correct?

So I believe I have a gift but I haven't had it validated as of yet so I want to test it on you guys. I believe I can look at a photo or in a real life and think I can know some things about you. Can I test it on you (you can provide a link to your picture) or I can do my best with the profile picture on your avatar. Thanks so much!!!

Also a little background on my 'hobby'- this actually is basically termed modern-day pseudo-science and basicall outdated and I think the Greeks touched on this subject with their idea of physiognomy. So I'm recently taking interesting in it and you can actually look up websites on how the Chinese do face readings...

Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only so your actions are solely on your discretions....

Okay... so I see that some of you are actually not taking this seriously but... you know; I'd like to see a bit more enthusiasm but I know what I know...
Also the reading is free and you're VERY welcome...

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see it!

• Okay bear with me here as I've never had my talents validated; I only THINK I got the gift...
      You look like a person who consider other people's viewpoints like you don't miss a person not sure how to explain you also look like you like to be included in discussions and stuff or don't want to miss out on what other people are discussing am I right? You can be honest If I'm not

• Awesome!!! I got the first one correct!!!

• well I might not get the second one correct but the first part is not even a guess you know? so yeah

What Guys Said 24

• OK!! Try my profile pic!

• Sure, why not. This might be interesting :)

• the impression I get from you is that you look like you have some social problems with your friends am I correct?

• Well, she does like me, but she's just always all over me, I feel like she doesn't trust me, and always questions everything I do. I feel like she's not proud of me because I'm someone she didn't thought I was gonna become, so it gets annoying and it really turns me down, that's why I think the best for us is to stay away from each other and just meet for special dates, like Christmas.

• Oh ok, now I get what you're saying, and I agree, I do have some emotional problems, and for someone that can read body language and facial expressions, I guess they can sense that.

• guinea pig? WTF? what's that?

• Its letting her use your picture for an experiment. Like they would use rodents in a laboratory setting to test things on.

• go for it!

• no--------------

• Sure, go for it.

• Well feel free ;D

• You can go ahead I guess, haha. Yet another guinea pig for you, lol. :P

• ...
      are you a complainer by any chance? lol

• I believe the ancient people back in the day use 'face reading' to know who their enemies are in the wild or something you know?

• ALso your physical features can actually give you a prediction of your fate. Because you think these things I listed here, this can actually get in the way of you living your fullest potential of happiness as part of the human experience, and kind of make you tread down a very median pathway if you know what I mean. It's like when the heart monitor reads a person who is still alive you get curvy up and down lines, but when they die the line of the heart monitor makes a straight line across the middle if you know what I mean? You're right there, while you could be the 'high' curve of the heart monitor lines...

• Cool. Try me.

• avatar is too small...

• Ok im sold. What can you tell me from my profile pic

• okay I was never validated that I am correct--okay so bear with me here... so just tell me if I'm correct. Are you a type of 'equal' person if you get what i'm saying? Like if someone do something for you you do for them--like almost eye for eye tooth for tooth thing?

• I know I was just messing. Even though it's a pseudo science it's interesting stuff.

• But it's OKAy if they don't take me seriously; I know what I know. I know the hidden mystery of the facet of what we know as our '3-D' world, or as I like to say...

• I will send you my pic.

• Let me read u u love pink and u r anonymous person and u r a girl, I am brilliant LMAO

• ...
      ...
      is this your pick-up line to getting laid? LOLz
      just kidding lol

• Where did u learn these stuff?

• well I did some face reading for some people but I'm not sure if I'm correct for them though; I am not a professional

The Chinese (ancient) knows the secrets of our life and existence and I am just recently learning to pick it up. I think the Chinese have this written down also so if you're interested you can try research and you'll know more of the background on how this is done...

• Hmm aight do it

• to me you look like an edgy person-like you'd jump at doing something- perhaps daring

• I volunteer, tell me what you see.

• let me ask you about your friends: what is your overall impression of your friends? do you think they are sincere to you? what intentions do you think your friends harbor toward you?

• if something's uncomfortable for you (maybe a situation or something), you look like you'll just flee from it...

• perhaps you have some ideals you have as well, and because of that you actually remind me of one of those stereotypical preachers or pastors and perhaps you can be saved by the grace of God

• Sure, why not

• you look like you hold yourself in high regard... like you can think a highly on yourself right? wrong? lol

• Give it your best shot on my profile pic I can't wait to see what you think ;-)

• you seem like a person to hold on to ordeals or beliefs-systems --or at least that how you look to me am I correct or just down-right wrong?

• OK keep going

• well I'm just giving you a basic impression I got on you though--so you're saying I'm correct then?

• Sawwy, it's a sequet. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• okay ! tell me what u see !

• sure go ahea I'm all up for social science so do et

• Guinea pig reporting in ;-)

• try me girl

• Okay try me!!

• I see on your face you have an issue dealing with girls... am I correct? lol

• well that's basically the general jist I got lol

• hey since I'm done with your reading you can make your profile anonymous now so no one would know you lol

• Only if you go unanon

• honey, it's a privilege to get a free reading... lolz

• asked what?

• OOOOHHHHH my question. I 'asked' my question. Okay gotcha. lol

• assets.nydailynews.com/.../poppo22n-5-web.jpg
    Yes I love long walks on the beaches and a heated game of tennis but those are obvious ones.

What Girls Said 24

• Sure, if you want to. My picture is my profile pic :)

• you don't look like a mean person... lol

• I think I'd be comfortable around a person like you lol

• Haha well thanks. A lot of people do say they're comfortable talking to me :)

• Sure, feel free to use my avatar. I'm interested in what you'll say.

• 0|0
    • I see your parents nag on you a lot as well.. am I correct? Maybe they have high expectations for you...

• who are interested in you but yeah maybe you're young right now and not thinking of that but hey lol

• you are kind of accurate! keep it up!
      pursue it as a side career

• No it's private. But let me tell you... I don't have Buddha ears (big lobes) that rich people would normally have.

• I volunteer to be your guinea pig. If you need a better pic than my avi, I will try to post one.

• let me first ask you; were you a bit spoiled growing up? you seem like you have demands and wants? am i correct?

• like you want a guy to have something as in money or assets you know? lol

• Sure. That's fine but not a requirement. I don't even have much money or assets lol

• I would want to try it out though I rather not post a picture of my real face. I would rather just PM it.

• Give it a shot :)

• 0|0
    • Can you be a bit standoffish to guys sometimes, like maybe ignore them? You seem to like guys that are bold and ambitious enough , like aggressive courageous enough to get your attention, like the guy who would go after you? So kind of like a chase thing? Well at least that's the impression I got of you... lol

• Okay I hope you're not just saying it to make me feel good but it's really true lol

• Haha don't worry, telling the compleeete truth

• Yeah I'm game.. tell me about me

• Okay from your face you look like you have a bit of a mean streak... am I correct? Like have you ever been mean to a person before or something? Sorry if it's straightforward but I'm just only trying this out...

• From the looks of your face you better be careful with guys... they look like they can dupe you if you know what I mean

• Don't worry I'm not taking it to heart.. perhaps keep practicing though

• No. I smell BS

• Well I got some right I got some wrong... with those that I got right, did you think it was just mere chance, I mean how could I have gotten them correct? Was it just a mere guess shot in the dark out of all the possibilities I could have come up with?

But then I got some wrong... come up with your own conclusions...

• AND it's free. This is your chance to see discover the possibilities of the credibility of this ancient art. I'd say, why not?

• I mean, I've got nothin' goin' on. Have at it.

• Sure, sounds fun. Lol

• Ok, let's try :o

• Go ahead and use my profile pic

• I don't know how to explain this; it's like you are NOT a gullible person , but your face doesn't indicate your a mean person either, it's like I can't explain it's like your a person that goes along with things or something... am I correct? You can be honest

• So I'm smart and nice? Yeah that's pretty much right lol

• Well I didn't pick up the 'smart' part but the others I mentioned I did... but I don't see any meanness in your face.. but's its breed of gullible and lead-on but maybe not full blown gullibility but...

• Lol. Give er shit. Let's hear it.

• Give it your best shot :) lol

• I thin you're what your profile name suggests; poison sometimes lol

• That's why I'm laughing. Not on point with me :p better luck next time

• You're right I AM kind of funny in real life :D

• Okay. Let's see.

• you look like you got stuff you gotta deal with...

• Where you say I like people to leave me alone.

• awesome!!! So this confirms that my reading is actually valid and not a fraud!!
      Because you know not many people on here (at least in the beginning) were taking me seriously so maybe they can read my comments/readings for you and they can decide... thanks for volunteering to have a reading with me!! I think you were an easy one!!

• Okay, shoot.

• I see you are a person who likes to have fun...

• Please do :)

• Okay try :) If you can't see my pic, go on my profile or else I can always post another one

• well for you I can see basically how you think concerning relationships but I'm not sure if I'm correct though lol

• You can't believe everything that people tell you but you got to question it yourself.. forgot to add that in.
      And you seem like an intelligent young woman!! lol

• Hahaha well thank you for your great analysis :) xo

• I'd love you to try it out! Please do me!!!

• well for you I see 'friends' come to play either they're around you or what? Am I correct? You can be honest about this

• Yes, I'd say you're very correct. :) I have a few friends who I have known for years who are always hanging around, even when I don't feel like seeing them! lol You're pretty good at this.

• yeah of course: I guess being the 'it' girl is where it's at... the feels I get looking at your face is peer pressure lol

• Go on then...

• Ohhh I see you are an interesting person... don't know how to explain further than this but maybe you would know what I'm tlaking about perhaps?

• and not taking things for face value...

• In other words, if you are out on a date with a guy and he tries to seduce you to get in your pants, he can't outwit you though... lol

• 0|0
    • Okay so you look like you can be doubtful of a belief or something perhaps skeptical at first, but it's not like you're NOT open to its credibility... once something seems credible to you, you like you'd follow it or even have the potential to be a follower of a belief.
      For example take the example of Jesus. Maybe you didn't grow up knowing Jesus so you might be a bit doubtful of the existence of a man who was said to have lived 2,000-3,000 years ago who died to save you, so you're like eh, okay, but say you had a near death experience, and you met Him on the other end. Then after you revived in the hospital, now because you have seen it, you are now a follower; that's the kind of impression I get of you-but you gotta be careful about missing a detail and following things that remain unattested.

Also I am also seeing some things about you like discontent... I wonder do you have relationship issues by any chance?

• of his behavior, while at the same time you would have that 'get-back' attitude at maybe who is going to be your replacement, but you fight to be that presence in his life. So you try to wing it out by tolerating him, stretching yourself out even bearing some of his un-agreeable behavior but THIS is what I'm saying that I see would backfire on you if you had this scenario. Looking at your face I actually thought you were going through the scenario I just described, but maybe this run-through showed me that maybe I can pick up personality traits but as far as personal situations the person is in, maybe that needs to be held off lol

• When I say I am not tolerable in romantic relationships, I mean I don't know if I am since I've never ever been in a relationship. So I cannot say yes or no to this. In my friends and family relationships I am yes.

• 0|0
    • do you "read" physical features or your gut feeling just can tell?

• but I want you to know that it is just for fun and I am NOT a professional, so if you want a real reading go to a professional. I'm just asking volunteers to volunteer so that they can tell me if I'm wrong or right so that I will know if I have a gift or not.

So basically looking at you, the impression I get from you is if I hang around or be around you, you look like you 're not going to give me any problems.. it's like you are an easy to be around..
      so do you think I am correct? Have you ever had someone tell you that you are a hard person to be around and you cause conflicts? Because to me you don't seem that way...

• also in fights and stuff you from the impression on your face you look like you'd be the one backing out... lol