If you could change one feature of your body, what would it be? It could be anything?

For me it would be my height, id love to be a few inches taller.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm generally okay with my body now but if I wanted to change something I'd probably make myself a bit shorter. Mostly so that people stop asking me if I model/play basketball/play volleyball/do stereotypical tall people things. It's so annoying. Also so it would be easier to find clothes that fit right.

• Makes sense but hey being tall is cool too

• Cool for a guy, lol.

• There used to be a guy that came to the bar I used to bounce at who was about 6'10. I'll never forget some kid going "WHOA! You're really tall! Do you play basketball?"
      Guy gets all pissed off and says "WHOA! You're really short! Do you play mini-golf?"😂😂😂😂

What Girls Said 15

• I don't know, I like my body and I've accepted myself for the way I am but it might be nice to have bigger boobs so certain people would stop saying I look like a "10 year old boy." Lol so many people told me that when I was in grade school.

• WOW what size are you now?

• @Asker yeah, I am comfortable with myself. Like I said in my answer, I'm happy with my body, it's just annoying when people constantly point out something like breast size and consider it to be a "flaw."

• I was married to A set that same size , they work ok !!

• My nose. I hate it. But no I'm not gonna get plastic surgery. Can't afford tht shit.

• I'd get rid of the pudgy tummy for sure.

• I like my body.. But sometimes, I'm like I wish I had bigger lips!

• Bigger lips hey, a bit of botox can fix that

• @danniela 11 piercings? Wow 😮
      I would love to get a tattoo on my right ankle or on my neck, if only I wasn't scared of needles.. Lolol

• @Genie23 Hehe yeah :D... Tattoo needles are ok, you dont even see them :) and the pain isn't all too bad either, it just feels as though someone is slowly scratching you :D

• I'm happy with what I have. My boobs could be a little smaller. lol hahaha

• I'd want bigger breasts, to be honest.

• Id make my feet skinnier but that would instantly muck up due to dancing haha

• Does dancing make your feet wider?

• Sounds painful

• Yeah sometimes, but your feet get used to it :)

• Bigger eyes *-*

• My big nose

• I want big boobs

• My stupid eyes.

• I'd change my nose and make it more feminine.

• Only one thing? hahaha I have a list!
    Well, I want bigger boobs.

• Damn a lot of boob jobs I have to pay for

• hahahaha I need them the most! I'm an a cup. I'll repay you in cupcakes. ;) I make awesome cupcakes.

• Done deal haha :)) sooo thats million cupcakes better start baking

• Get skinnier... :(

• My hair. I fucking hate it. Also wanted to be a bit taller.

What Guys Said 10

• http://youtu.be/8xaJkVzzsAs
    I wish I could get my calves bigger, haha. I played football (American) and other sports all my life, I work out religiously, but I just lost the genetic lottery for calves. Plus I have big feet and long toes, so I ALWAYS hurt myself doing calf raises, whether with free weights or various machines. I've tried training them with light, medium, and even heavy weight, (which I was taught was less effective on structural support muscles), and from once a week to almost every workout, and nothing works. I mean, I don't have chicken legs or anything, and they look more muscular from the back, but when I look from the side in mirrors I feel like they're disproportionately thin compared to my upper legs. Same goes for my wrists/forearms compared to my biceps & triceps, and it's not from ignoring them. My license is expired right now, but I was certified for personal training, so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing, haha.
    #EctomorphProblems

• every guy wants to be a few inches taller. even my 6'3 friend said he wouldn't mind a few more inches, the fuck hahaa.

for me nothing, I'm perfectly happy with what I am and I can totally change the things I want to change.

• My hair. It's partially gray and has significant gray in the front. I've been made fun of by high school students and even an adult I see once a week and always enjoyed chatting with. He apologized, but still.

• For me my calves.. or my ankles they are just very skinny lol!
    but my wrists and neck are skinny too
    thank god i can actually train my neck... might start doing that

• I have a big brown birth mark on my back that I'd get rid of if I could choose.

• My height for sure as im 1.69. Maybe stronger legs... veeeery stronger. Or better (athletic) geneti s... does it count? :p sport injury resistant... these strains are killing me.
    damn these are many already xD

• I wish I had a smaller head, it's pretty huge lol.

• I'd change my height from 5'7 to 6'2-6'3.

• height, i wanna be 6 but m stuck on 5'10

• Tell me bout it bro :(

• most of the guys height and most of the girls bigger boobs. lol true story of your ques.

• Do you also wish you were a baller?

https://youtu.be/ryDOy3AosBw

I'd be more resistant to sports injuries.

• Yeah damn thats one for me too

• I miss rap music videos like this, all the music videos these days fucking suck major balls

• @Asker haha, it applies to most dudes!

@BertMacklinFBI I couldn't agree more!