Ladies and guys I guess xD Are you average or beautiful?

Yup I didn't know what category this had to go under. So GAGers are YOU average or beautiful?

• Beautiful
  • Average
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7DdM-4siaQw

Take two minutes of your very important busy day to watch ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Friggin' gorgeous.

• The video was lovely by the way. I might be a jackass for it, but I'd totally strut through the "beautiful door". And possibly pull my girl friends with me.

• Yeah same here!!! And I teared up when the mom makes her teenage daughter go through the "beautiful" door. That is GOOD parenting no doubt !

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 14

• Honestly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we are our worst critics. Yes there are girls who are more "pretty" then others. However, I feel beauty has a lot to do with the level of confidence you have.

• average

whoever clicked beautiful is conceited

• Inbetween. I'm pretty.

• I consider myself to only be average. Others have told me different.

• People tell me I'm beautiful but I never really take it to heart. So i'll say average lol

• I'm below average.

• Clearly beautiful.

• Average ^^

• It's so easy to see beauty in other people, but we often fail when we're looking for beauty in ourselves. We're all beautiful and should realize it.
    The grass is always greener on the other side.

• Below beautiful

• Im average lol

• hey very nice you sad

• So your basing your opinion of yourself on a guys mentality? Maybe he dumped you for other things, not because you were "average"

• I told u only one of those reasons.. It is about human psycology. Everyone can create their own reasons. And many people dont have aplomb. Sometimes u can see the person who can be the most beautiful girl that u ve ever seen. so u can think that u were average..

• averageeee.

• I think I'm below average